Author Topic: re-activation  (Read 11033 times)

LinkinPark2176

re-activation
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:03:38 pm »
I purchased Cloud 9's LAX awhile back and in the process of restoring my computer from a virus, the scenery got deleted. Is there a way I can verify I did in fact purchase the scenery to redownload it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: re-activation
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 10:43:14 pm »
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

LinkinPark2176

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 09:24:33 pm »
sorry for my lack of research, but really thanks for the help  8)

LinkinPark2176

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 01:21:34 am »
ok I input my email address to get the list of all my orders from that website and though it says it emailed me the order list, I have yet to recieve it. Any suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 07:04:16 am »
The Order history mail should be very fast, if you haven't received it (assuming you put the correct email address), it's surely a problem on your side, like email wrongly filtered by an antispam, etc.

WestIndian86

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 05:46:41 pm »
esellerate doesn't seem to be active anymore...

I am having some serious issues with my reinstalls....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 08:02:57 pm »
I've just logged in the Esellerate site now, and there are no problems reported, or scheduled maintenances. I've checked also the end-user support site at:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

and it works just fine.

Note that, they run multiple servers, all pointing to the same main domain. One specific server might be down, but it should be automatically revert to a different one, maybe your browser cached the previous location, in this case, clearing the browser cache might help.

WestIndian86

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 01:36:55 am »
I am using Google Chrome and the link doesn't work but nevertheless I got it all sorted out...

I do however need to send you a personal message Virtuali

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 02:42:28 am »
I am using Google Chrome and the link doesn't work but nevertheless I got it all sorted out...

I'm using Google Chrome too, and the link worked just fine, it goes to the Esellerate After Purchase services, where you can retrieve all your past orders.

WestIndian86

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 04:46:37 am »
ahhh... I still can't get it to wrk here but oh well.

no problem... I did a search within my e-mail for "esellerate" and I found my code for JFK...

Thanks..