Author Topic: Serial Number Retrieval  (Read 6017 times)

theace

Serial Number Retrieval
« on: November 11, 2010, 12:10:41 am »
I recently purchased an SSD for all of my FSX add ons etc. But I can't find the serial number for KLAS tyo reactivate it so I only get the 5 minute demo. I went to my order history and couldn't find it (maybe it expired). So do I have to buy a new key or where can I refind it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Serial Number Retrieval
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 12:26:55 am »
From our FAQ page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall. If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

theace

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 03:32:42 am »
I had tryed that at first but I hadn't tryed all of my emails, so after trying all of them I finally got my serial. BUT I recieved the following message "The re-download limit for this item has been exceeded. If you have questions about this error message, please contact" . I know about the 90 day limit for activating it but isn't there some way I can retrieve a new/activate it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:04:22 am »
There's no such thing as a "redownload limit" for our products.

That message is probably automated by Esellerate, since many developers don't use a freely downloadable Trial that can be unlocked with the Serial Number and, instead, they use an hidden download for the full installer, accessible only to those that purchased the products.

We don't have such thing, there's no "full" installer, the one and only installer we have, is the Trial version, which is of course is always freely available to download at any time, without any limitation, and it's not even hosted on Esellerate so, the Esellerate support site doesn't have anything to do with it: you only need to go there to retrieve your Serial Number, not the installer, which is on our website, always available for download at any time.