Author Topic: Coualt error when selecting to Customaize Parking  (Read 263 times)

MD-82

Coualt error when selecting to Customaize Parking
« on: April 03, 2024, 09:36:10 pm »
Hello Umberto,

today I started running into a problem when I try to customize a "Parking". No other add-ons out MSFS are running. And I have tried 3 different airport and 2 different aircraft types. Funny enough, I can get a work around by selecting to customize the "Parking System" and edit parking like that. In VHHX I have tried with the A300 and the 737. In TNCA and TNCB I tried with only the 737. All with the same results. I have included the log file for reference.

keyz659

Re: Coualt error when selecting to Customaize Parking
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 06:26:52 am »
Hello!

Same problem for me after the latest update…..canˋt customize parking position.

keyz659

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 11:54:54 am »
Hello!

After i emptied the virtuali/MSFS folder and moved  the ini files to a new folder (on desktop) i started and exit the sim.Then i copied the ini files back to the virtuali/MSFS folder....now it works for me again!

Kind regards!

Dominik

MD-82

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 06:06:39 pm »
Interesting, thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 09:44:02 am »
After i emptied the virtuali/MSFS folder and moved  the ini files to a new folder (on desktop) i started and exit the sim.Then i copied the ini files back to the virtuali/MSFS folder....now it works for me again!

This didn't do anything, what fixed your error was a fix we released after this was initially reported on Discord, which didn't update the version, but fixed that particular error in your log.