Author Topic: Ground Services do not move or do not appear (P3Dv4)  (Read 209 times)

BAW217

Ground Services do not move or do not appear (P3Dv4)
« on: March 26, 2024, 02:00:51 pm »
Hi,

I've never had an issue with GSX in P3D (since it was first released), until today. I ran the live update (2 updates ago) and GSX stopped working. (I use the original version of GSX, not level 2)

When I say stopped working, this is what is happening. After landing, I select the stand, the ground equipment appears. Once I stop and shut down and request de-boarding, nothing happens. I don't get asked to connect a jetbridge, if there is one and the baggage loaders and the baggage carts/ULD dolly's do not move. If I start on stand and request any service, nothing appears, but the GSX menu shows that that service has been requested, be it fuel, catering or boarding.

I have since un-installed GSX and re-installed it with the latest installed from the website. It looked like that worked, however I then got a GSX crash as the baggage loaders approached the aircraft. This was in regards to baggageTrain.pye and told me to run the live update. I did so, but then nothing worked again.

I uninstalled again and then used the offline installer, but the issue remains.

It happens at every airport (I've tested it at Phoenix, Madrid, Gatwick and Miami, all third party, all different developers) and in both the PMDG 777 and the FS Labs Airbus family, this is starting to get very frustrating, as I have no idea what has changed to start causing this issue.

I've attached the last Log file I have from when I've just tried this at Phoenix in the PMDG 777.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Iain

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Services do not move or do not appear (P3Dv4)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 03:11:56 pm »
It's because you haven't run the Live Update again, which fixed exactly the problem caused by the passenger number being set to 0 or the payload to 0 or negative, as reported here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,31407.0.html

BAW217

Re: Ground Services do not move or do not appear (P3Dv4)
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 03:42:55 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I've re-run it again (twice), same issue. However, I don't think it finished properly. I've amended a couple of AFCADs, so click no to overwrite the ones I have updated, I just did Geneva and the live updater closed. Still had stages to complete if the counter at the top is correct.

Best regards

Iain
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 03:45:37 pm by BAW217 »