Author Topic: Passenger problem  (Read 556 times)

jacques36

Passenger problem
« on: July 05, 2023, 04:56:07 pm »
Good morning,
I'm on FSX and since the last GSX update I can see passengers boarding or disembarking planes but not at all airports. is this normal or is there something to do?
Thank you in advance for your help
Cordially
Edit post

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Passenger problem
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 05:00:41 pm »
I think this only works at airports that have SODE jetways.
Captain Kevin

jacques36

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 10:28:18 am »
Good morning,
Thank you for your answer, I think that to have airports with SODE gateways I need to have GSX Level 2?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 12:16:08 pm »
You didn't specify which airports you were talking about. If you are using default airports, then yes, you need to have GSX Level 2 in order to have SODE jetways for those airports, but you already need to have GSX Level 2 anyway in order to see animated passengers. If you are using third-party airports, you would have to check with the developer. There are a lot of third-party airports that already have SODE jetways, so you don't need to do anything more with those.
Captain Kevin

jacques36

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 01:53:08 pm »
On the Barcelona airport (LEBL) purchased some time ago from Aerosoft the characters are visible while on the last one still purchased from Aerosoft (LIRF) they are not visible.
I only bought GSX level 1? Do I have to buy level 2 in order to have all the sode airports. Thank you again for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 01:58:56 pm »
I'll try to explain it as simple as possible:

In order to see passengers, you need ALL the following:

- You must have a GSX Level 2 license active

AND

- The scenery MUST have SODE jetways. These can be either provided with the scenery itself, but can also be replaced by GSX (assuming it came with non-SODE jetways), following the procedure explained both in the manual and with a video tutorial in this very forum.

jacques36

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 02:54:29 pm »
Thank you for your precision, I will buy gsx level 2 and look at the documentation