Author Topic: GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.  (Read 43323 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2023, 11:29:12 am »
Would it be possible to have an option not to load bags at all - similar to how you have an option not to board crew?

That's more feasible and less potentially disrupting ( = possible bugs ) than a complete division of Boarding/Deboarding into separate services.

gregc320

« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2023, 07:09:46 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Just a small nit picky question - is there any plans to have 2 buses pull up when deboarding/boarding to speed up the boarding process on remote stands?

Thanks,
Greg

gordon24

« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2023, 11:09:17 pm »
Hello, unless I missed something, the other day I was using GSX Pro with the PMDG 737-800 cargo and if everything looks realistic with the main cargo door loaders and containers, the belt loaders on the right side of the aircraft were loading suitcases, just like the pax aircrafts.

For more realism, is there a way to make the loaders loads small parcels instead of suitcases when we use a cargo aircraft?

Thanks

tankieboy

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2023, 06:43:43 am »
Sorry to keep asking, but is this possible?

On the subject of Crew, would it be possible in a future update to be able to select the amount of crew and pilots? For example a Boeing 777-300ER has 12 cabin crew and the A320N has 4 cabin crew. Would love to see the correct amount loaded as per aircraft.

I think I have seen somewhere that you can edit the amount of crew within the program files, however this is a permanent change.

Maybe this can be done within the Airplane Customization options?

IMatAMS

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2023, 11:59:10 am »
Is the updated fueling animation for the 737 still scheduled? For some time now the tanker has been animated correctly but there is no hydrant (just a fuel truck driving up and sitting there)

thanks

Leccu

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2023, 02:03:36 pm »
Hi Humberto

Great news. Thank you very much !!

A query,
In all the paid airports that I have installed, the boarding gates do not match the gsx gates. Is there a possibility to correct this?

thanks

Luciano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2023, 04:23:06 pm »
A query, In all the paid airports that I have installed, the boarding gates do not match the gsx gates. Is there a possibility to correct this?

This surely doesn't happen but, instead of posting in a "Roadmap" thread, you should open a new thread, with a proper title, so not only we can explain why something that doesn't happen might happen to you, but also other people in the future will have an easier time locating the post, with the help of a proper title.

Leccu

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2023, 02:27:08 am »
Ok. I´ll do that.

I´m sorry

fordaholic

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2023, 12:55:26 pm »
first off, love GSX. I have used it since it 1st came out with P3Dv4 and now MSFS. A couple things could be improved though. Having tugs and other equipment parked on taxiways leads to me having to go into the rough at times, also boarding could be improved. I get the same amount of luggage whether I'm flying a 320 or smaller regional jet. I avoid using it with smaller planes at the moment. thanks for your continued product development
Craig

Justinthomas7

« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2023, 04:52:21 am »
Is the updated fueling animation for the 737 still scheduled? For some time now the tanker has been animated correctly but there is no hydrant (just a fuel truck driving up and sitting there)

thanks

Yep, I'm hanging out for this as well.  If nothing else it's hard to tell that refuelling has actually commenced - but with the animation you can see clearly by that.

I'm sure it's coming.  Soon, hopefully. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2023, 11:06:39 am »
I'm sure it's coming.  Soon, hopefully.

Of course it's coming, and it won't just be a "refueling for a 737", it will cover a vast range of airplanes, with refueling points under the wing between about 1.80 mt. to 3.40 mt. from ground, and because of this it's quite a bit of work, since we'll have several new vehicles, each one with a different animation, to cover different cases:

- A Fuel Hydrant if underground refueling is available, for refueling points ranging from about 2.50 mt. to 3.40 mt from ground, with the crew using a stairstep ladder to reach the wing

- A Fuel Hydrant for refueling points ranging from about 1.80 to 2.50 mt from ground, which can be reached without a ladder.

- A Fuel Tanker when no underground refueling is available, with a different crew using a ladder.

- A Fuel Tanker which can be reached without a ladder.

All vehicles will have animations showing the crew unrolling the big cable sprocket, instead of using the raising platform.

However, before the Refuel update, we'll release the 2nd step of the recent "Deicing Update", which will add the visual editor for custom Deicing areas, which is highly requested by GSX profile creators and will make it easier for anybody to create custom deicing pads.

jackmill

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2023, 05:17:05 pm »
Would it also be possible for the fuel truck or fuel equipment to have a sort of "staging spot" near the gate that it goes to if you call it while other services would otherwise block it?  It would save a lot of time if it could drive up to the gate and wait off to the side while the baggage loaders are in the way instead of waiting to even start driving over until they're gone.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 05:50:11 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2023, 05:50:48 pm »
Would it also be possible for the fuel truck or fuel equipment to have a sort of "staging spot" near the gate that it goes to if you call it while other services would otherwise block it? 

That's exactly how it works now, when there are already other vehicles performing something (usually baggage loading) when the truck arrives.

WebMaximus

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2023, 05:57:12 pm »
I think I asked this before but any chance you could add an option to avoid having the question whether you would like to board/deboard crew and pilots on every flight?

Having a checkbox called something like 'No crew/pilot boarding/deboarding question' would be awesome!
Richard Åsberg

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2023, 06:00:10 pm »
Having a checkbox called something like 'No crew/pilot boarding/deboarding question' would be awesome!

A checkbox won't be very useful because, assuming we removed the question, what should be doing by default ? Boarding everybody, just the pilots, just the crew, nobody ?

I'm fairly sure that, regardless which option we chose to be default, there will always be somebody not liking the default so, I'm fairly sure that, instead of a checkbox, we'll have to do something like a multi-choice selectable "default answer".