Author Topic: GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.  (Read 43334 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pro Short-term Roadmap: what to expect in the next updates.
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2023, 08:28:16 am »
Could you please give us an update on this? Is it even being worked on?

The feature is still in the queue, but it will be part of a more general "pinned menu" concept which has been requested as well, they are connected, but there's no saying when they'll make it in GSX, because we have been adding other new features on a regular basis in the meantime.

FrenchThylacine

« Reply #151 on: December 02, 2023, 05:27:16 pm »
Hello Umberto,
When you will add passenger to the cabin, will it be possible to have animation to sync up with tfdi pacx, or will the crew estimate the flight time, and serve food, safety anoucement and ect ?
Thanks

Flightdoc

« Reply #152 on: January 05, 2024, 11:20:17 pm »
Would be nice to see a roadmap summary covering january to june or up to version 3.0 Pro -- this is a massively long thread so if the information is in there its hard to find. GSX Pro adds so much to the game! thanks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 11:23:32 pm by Flightdoc »
Flightdoc

CONC_X

« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2024, 12:59:48 am »
Good morning,

Maybe these questions have already been asked and I apologize if I haven't seen it:

Is an ASU planned?

Is the DC Designs Concorde also suitable for boarding bridges? Because with the current configuration, they do not adapt correctly to the plane. (view the photo)

Regarding pushbacks, I also confirm that tractors often take 90° angles and push the plane across (as if it were sliding on the ground). I'll try to take a screenshot at this time, it hasn't already been done by someone else.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2024, 09:53:17 am »
Is an ASU planned?

Most airplanes that needs one, comes already with one.

Is the DC Designs Concorde also suitable for boarding bridges? Because with the current configuration, they do not adapt correctly to the plane. (view the photo)

You haven't posted any picture.

Regarding pushbacks, I also confirm that tractors often take 90° angles and push the plane across (as if it were sliding on the ground). I'll try to take a screenshot at this time, it hasn't already been done by someone else.

They normally don't. If they do it for you, always do a proper report, clearly indicating what is happening, where, if you use a GSX profile, everything.

CONC_X

« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2024, 03:00:44 pm »
Is an ASU planned?

Most airplanes that needs one, comes already with one.

You haven't posted any picture.

They normally don't. If they do it for you, always do a proper report, clearly indicating what is happening, where, if you use a GSX profile, everything.

Thank you for your reply.

Yeah sorry I forgot the screenshots! ;D

For the boarding bridge, here is a screen of the DC Designs Concorde in boarding gate E20 at Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (LFBO) (Flightbeam Studios – LFBO Toulouse–Blagnac Airport v1.0.1)

https://i.ibb.co/FK6D0mK/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-42-17-48.png
https://i.ibb.co/VTR6H38/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-42-48-79.png

No GSX profile is used for the aircraft, only for the airport itself. (link of the airport GSX profile : https://fr.flightsim.to/file/40917/flightbeam-lfbo-gsx-profile)

The mobile stairs work perfectly, the problem only comes from the boarding bridges.

You will also see the incorrect positioning of the Fuel Truck and the GPU cable floating in the air.

Concerning the pushback, you will find attached the screen of the pushback in E20, on taxiway T43. The tractor completely exceeds the maximum turning angle of the plane, causing it to slide for several meters.

https://i.ibb.co/FXDhmvp/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-48-04-72.png
https://i.ibb.co/StyWxRt/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-48-13-90.png
https://i.ibb.co/RC3816c/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-48-24-81.png
https://i.ibb.co/y6Fx0gb/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-Screenshot-2024-01-18-14-48-39-64.png

Pushback problems also occur with other more classic aircraft (PMDG 737 / Fenix A320 etc.)

Thank you for your help
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 02:15:00 pm by virtuali »

Atrius

« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2024, 05:15:16 pm »
Would be nice to see a roadmap summary covering january to june or up to version 3.0 Pro -- this is a massively long thread so if the information is in there its hard to find. GSX Pro adds so much to the game! thanks

Completely agree on this one. All updates are much appreciated, but it's quite hard to follow what's coming.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2024, 02:24:52 pm »
The mobile stairs work perfectly, the problem only comes from the boarding bridges.

GSX doesn't have anything to do with jetways. How they work (or not) how they connect (or not) and to which door they connect (good or bad), is completely OUTSIDE any control by GSX. Jetways in MSFS are affected ONLY by:

- How the jetways are modeled (and in your case, you are reporting an issue with a jetway that comes with a scenery so, it's not even a GSX jetway)

- How the airplane is parked

- How the doors are configured in the airplane (NOT in GSX!!!)

No GSX profile is used for the aircraft.

This is clearly a mistake on your part. The DC Design Concorde is NOT included in the GSX internal database, so you MUST have a profile for it, either made by yourself, or by somebody else who shared it to download it. Without an airplane profile, an airplane that is not already internally supported by GSX simply won't work, at all.

You will also see the incorrect positioning of the Fuel Truck

Caused by the lack of a GSX profile for that aircraft.

and the GPU cable floating in the air.

That's a separate issue, we don't have a GPU with a cable long enough for a Concorde. We'll look into it, when FS Labs will release their own so, at least, the work to update the GPU would be worth for at least 2 airplanes.

Concerning the pushback, you will find attached the screen of the pushback in E20, on taxiway T43. The tractor completely exceeds the maximum turning angle of the plane, causing it to slide for several meters.

That's only because either the airport profile you are using doesn't provide for custom Pushbacks or, if it does, whoever made the profile made it for a smaller airplane and haven't tested it with a Concorde. However, your lack of an airplane profile will also affect this. All these kind of issues are always fixable by adapting a Custom Pushback to the parking, being sure the curve won't require such extreme steering.

Pushback problems also occur with other more classic aircraft (PMDG 737 / Fenix A320 etc.)

No, they don't, if the pushback procedure is programmed correctly.

CONC_X

« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2024, 04:27:58 pm »
Thank you for all this information! I wasn't aware of most of it, and it's good to have that clarified.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 05:05:55 pm by virtuali »

shadowsurfer

« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2024, 01:19:40 am »
Hi there,

First time posting on the forum so wanted to take this opportunity to thank the FSDT team for their incredible contribution to MSFS. Your products have truly been game changing.

One thing I wanted to ask about, is the possibility of adding wingwalkers during pushback and taxiing into the gate. I know this feature has no major significance, nor would it change much, but I think it would be a really cool extra level of immersion and realism.

Thanks and hoping to see more great features in the coming updates.

cyclops365

« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2024, 07:11:55 pm »
Hello, would it be possible for the pushback tug to connect whilst the passengers/cargo is loading?