Author Topic: Updating AFCAD  (Read 54283 times)

Blank Fang

Re: Updating AFCAD
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:22 pm »
Yup, FS9.
Have FSX installed, but don't use it much, maybe 1 hour a month if lucky.
I honestly don't like the trouble it's worth. Too many little faults that stand out like a sore thumb, for me at least.
I know others love it, but I just can't get on with it, = the fact I have thousands of Euro's invested in FS9 to simply throw it away.
Its just the same for me.

Really do like the PHNL scenery
Now my question
I am using a AFCAD modified using ADE9. Modification consist in adding military cargo and combat parking spaces only! Now what I observe is AC taxiing from the mil cargo area stop at hold short point for RWY 8L but never enter the runway for take off and then disappear!

Is the hold short node too far away? Does anyone else observe the same? ???
-----
Willy

TWA Pilot

« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2010, 08:30:01 pm »
Tom C. ...
Any chance I could get a copy of that awesome AFCAD you speak of?? The combination of PAX and Military AI traffic you have is excatly what I've been trying to do with mine. Only problem I'm not getting the results I was looking for.......

Cheers,
Doug

DC10Driver

« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2010, 03:39:00 am »
Hey guys, I took your advice and downloaded the ADE which was a disaster.  I couldn't start MSFS9 after having it on my machine for two days (MSFS would say it was "out of RAM" on startup) so I took it off and it now FS9 starts just fine.  Even with ADE on the machine, and when I updated the AFCAD for PHNL, the default buildings came back.  Does ANYONE have ANY idea why this is/was happening?  And, does anyone know if and why ADE was doing this?  Thanks in advance!