Author Topic: Gates Connected for Walk-In  (Read 1411 times)

hargetnj

Gates Connected for Walk-In
« on: February 16, 2022, 01:25:18 am »
I am attempting to edit a profile for KEYW, and I have made points for Gate 3, but am unable to make points for Gates 1/2 without them connecting to Gate 3 Points..

Any ideas? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gates Connected for Walk-In
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2022, 11:45:07 am »
That's because you haven't installed yesterday's update, which fixed precisely this, amongst other things:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

GSX BUGFIX: Fixed Pax Waypoint Editor no longer duplicating points between different parking spots.

Swisspilot

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2022, 01:43:58 pm »
Same here at FSIA (Mahé Seychelles] and I'm on the latest update. Just ran the Live Updater.
The Gates allways connect to each other.
Kind Regards
Patrick

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2022, 02:06:05 pm »
Same here at FSIA (Mahé Seychelles] and I'm on the latest update. Just ran the Live Updater.

Try again, it might just the issue of some delay from releasing the update to your local Cloudflare node getting the new files. The file that fixes this bug is called airportCustomization.pye, if you see it being downloaded, you got the update.

Swisspilot

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2022, 03:48:05 pm »

Try again, it might just the issue of some delay from releasing the update to your local Cloudflare node getting the new files. The file that fixes this bug is called airportCustomization.pye, if you see it being downloaded, you got the update.

Worked:] I saw it downloading and now I was able to manage whole FSIA Airport. Great work.

hargetnj

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 08:16:00 pm »
I have ran the updater twice, still getting points showing for another gate :(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2022, 10:09:19 pm »
I have ran the updater twice, still getting points showing for another gate :(

See my previous reply about checking if you got the updated file, and see Swisspilot confirming the problem HAS been fixed. Note that, if you had .INI files which were made BEFORE the fix, those parking spots needs to be remade, because the linked parking has been saved like that by the previous version.