Author Topic: GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**  (Read 55191 times)

TheCaptain3618

• TheCaptain3618
    • Google
Re: GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2022, 01:48:16 pm »
Only Speak in English.
TheCaptain3618

Dazza74

« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2022, 03:53:49 am »
Still can't get GSX working. It stops almost immediately as soon as I select Customize airports. I've downloaded the installer and run it, selected run as administrator also added exemptions in AVG. I'm running W10 & P3D v5. Also verified all MS updates are up to date. Please help.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 06:12:51 am by Dazza74 »

LaurentVAN

« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2022, 09:19:11 am »
Hello.
I have the same problem. For some time now it has been impossible to run gsx on FSX. I uninstalled it as well as addon manager, reinstalled at the same time as level2. I made the updates via the fsdt installer, but it doesn’t work anymore.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2022, 10:11:30 am »
Still can't get GSX working. It stops almost immediately as soon as I select Customize airports.

Your log show the airplane exited from the airport as soon you tried to customize, most likely because you have an uncalibrated controller that is affecting Slew mode. As discussed in so many threads about it, disable all joystick Axes from Slew to fix this.

LaurentVAN

« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2022, 10:23:13 am »
how to get the event log

Dazza74

« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2022, 12:48:08 pm »
I've done what you suggested regarding calibrating the joystick and disabled in slew mode. However, GSX is still quitting on me soon after customize airports mode is selected.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2022, 01:16:14 pm »
I've done what you suggested regarding calibrating the joystick and disabled in slew mode. However, GSX is still quitting on me soon after customize airports mode is selected.

Your log still shows the same thing: the airplane exited from the airport as soon you tried to customize the airport. We can probably remove the error itself, but that won't solve the real problem, which is the airplane slewing away so far that even exited from the airport.

You must still have some unused controlled axis still assigned to Slew mode, that's the only possible reason why entering the editor ( which activates Slew ), could result in the airplane exiting from the airport.

Dazza74

« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2022, 02:20:32 pm »
Ive never had this problem before until now. Previously when i enter into the customise airport mode it works seamlessly. I appreciate your help, frustration is setting in trying to sort it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2022, 02:22:14 pm »
I can only confirm my previous posts, your log still shows the same thing: the airplane exited from the airport as soon you tried to customize the airport. We can probably remove the error itself, but that won't solve the real problem, which is the airplane slewing away so far that even exited from the airport.

You must still have some unused controlled axis still assigned to Slew mode, that's the only possible reason why entering the editor ( which activates Slew ), could result in the airplane exiting from the airport.

Dazza74

« Reply #129 on: October 01, 2022, 11:27:56 am »
For reasons unknown to me as soon as I go into the Customize Airport Editor, select what I want from the selections and click apply is when GSX stops working for me. I'm at my wits end with this now and extremely frustrated.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 12:12:48 pm by Dazza74 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #130 on: October 01, 2022, 03:32:38 pm »
For reasons unknown to me as soon as I go into the Customize Airport Editor, select what I want from the selections and click apply is when GSX stops working for me. I'm at my wits end with this now and extremely frustrated

Your new log shows a completely different problem: you have customized the gate with a VGDS variation that is not available in P3D, we'll need to fix this, but in the meantime just use a different variant, like the TS-24 ground, not the grey variant.

LaurentVAN

« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2022, 10:48:51 am »
Hello
No one to help my gsx problem that doesn’t start anymore?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2022, 03:10:18 pm »
No one to help my gsx problem that doesn’t start anymore?

Can you please post your log file ?

LaurentVAN

« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2022, 09:57:27 am »
Hi
I don't know how to get it

LaurentVAN

« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2022, 10:10:47 am »
I tried the method to get the log file but I get no couatl.log file