Author Topic: Couatl Menu Error with KeyMappings menu **SOLVED**  (Read 5492 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Menu Error with KeyMappings menu **SOLVED**
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 11:07:57 am »
And how about the fact that GSX and Couatl Entries in Addon Menu of P3D Randomly disappears and they re not available anymore through the Sim?

Please clarify if in your case they disappear in the middle of a session, or they sometimes don't appear when starting the sim, because the two cases are completely different issues, so they require completely different troubleshooting steps.

disco79stu

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 11:45:26 am »
In my case, it only affects the key mapping procedure, other than that GSX itself works just fine.

Stefano

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 11:52:04 am »
And how about the fact that GSX and Couatl Entries in Addon Menu of P3D Randomly disappears and they re not available anymore through the Sim?

Please clarify if in your case they disappear in the middle of a session, or they sometimes don't appear when starting the sim, because the two cases are completely different issues, so they require completely different troubleshooting steps.

Hello the second one, when starting the sim the menu have just vanished away and even re-launching the Live Updater they'll not return. Maybe because i've tried to launch the updater even if no updates were available?
It's years that i use GSX and i've never had an issue like the one i've observed this time.

Thanks for the support!
Stefano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2020, 02:26:01 pm »
when starting the sim the menu have just vanished away and even re-launching the Live Updater they'll not return.

See here for a possible reason:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24258.msg161339.html#msg161339

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2020, 01:51:13 pm »
The error on the Key Mappings menu has been fixed in today's Live Update.