Author Topic: may be not the right place but i need help from the team FSDT **SOLVED**  (Read 2853 times)

laurentrieux

HELLO ALL!

i have lost access to my e mail adress which i used to purchase : GSX LSGG LSZH AND KJFK long time ago , since my FSX was pretty stable for years no issues , BUT now that i just made a full clean install of my computer , i am unable to find back all needed as download links and serial Numbers .
the only add on i have the key for is GSXLEVEL2  as i purchased it this year with my new e mail.

would you be so kind to move my old purchases  GSX BASE PACK LSGG LSZH AND KJFK from my old unaccessible em ail and account LAURENTRIEUX2@GMAIL.COM to MY NEW ACCOUNT with the current email i used in here ?

thank you so much by advance and sorry for disturbing
my very best regards
laurent
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 01:50:36 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: may be not the right place but i need help from the team FSDT
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 10:24:10 am »
Every question related to orders, activations or change of email, should always be made using the support email.

laurentrieux

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 02:38:35 pm »
good afternoon sir
it seems i did too thru the support e mail …
very best regards
laurent

laurentrieux

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2020, 04:48:02 pm »
dear sir , e mail has been sent to support@virtualisoftware.com on the 19th september :-))))

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 05:01:59 pm »
Check your spam to see if a response might have ended up there.
Captain Kevin

laurentrieux

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2020, 05:49:20 pm »
i did checked already capitain kevin , sadly not, well i ain t claiming for a 30 secondes answer neither :-)
but from all the others supports , i received all answers , apart of virtuali so far , and it s not a complain , i do understand was Week end and also i aint the only client needing support :-)

well i will wait ...

laurentrieux

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2020, 11:22:49 am »
gents ,
shall i make a new ticket ? cause 23rd and still no news ,
thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 04:26:32 pm »
Please stop posting here. I got you email, I'll reply as soon as possible.

laurentrieux

hello good afternoon !

tomorrow will be 15 days since i have requested my keys very nicely following the procedure thru the e mail of virtuali support ; 15 days and nothing , when all the others from rex to fs labs and all have been sending back it all within 48 hours max , guys , serious , i am 46 not 12 , don t tell me you received my e mail and you will resume it and do nothing this isn t really normal

i agree i should have stored my keys and this problem will not occure nevertheless i paid all your products as i paid all the others , and the others answered my e mails and worked hard to please me ,
i anyway send you my best regards as we are all in here simmers and polites persons , i just now wait for my 4 keys if you may
thank you
laurent

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
tomorrow will be 15 days since i have requested my keys very nicely following the procedure thru the e mail of virtuali support ; 15 days and nothing , when all the others from rex to fs labs and all have been sending back it all within 48 hours max , guys , serious , i am 46 not 12 , don t tell me you received my e mail and you will resume it and do nothing this isn t really normal

Something must be wrong with your email. I replied to you already and, it's just wrong coming here and complaining about support supposedly not responding, without first being sure the email we sent to you hasn't been filtered or it's working.

I've sent confirmation of all your past purchase on September 23rd, when you posted here, I'm sending another copy now, please confirm ( BY EMAIL ) if you received it.