Author Topic: How to stop "Trial Period"?  (Read 4788 times)

Cfoley

How to stop "Trial Period"?
« on: May 29, 2020, 12:31:13 am »
I have purchased KDFW and KLAX a few years ago and sometimes I may have to do the full installer if I have had issues in the past.  I had to do the full installer recently, but when I open up either FSdreamteam KDFW or KLAX, I keep getting a pop up message at the top left screen about a "Trial period" will begin.  I should not be getting those since I had already purchased those airports.  I tried to do a search on the forum for this, but found nothing.  I am sure it is an easy fix and if you could direct me what to do?  One option I have been doing is exiting out and reenter FSX flight screen and the trial period does not reappear.  But I don't like having to exit out each time I use these airports.

Thanks!
Cfoley
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 03:45:39 am by Cfoley »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to stop "Trial Period"?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 05:00:38 pm »
Is the Addon Manager reporting the scenery to be Active ?

Cfoley

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 04:13:38 am »
It states in my add-on manager it is in "Product installed in Trial Mode".  I see I can add the serial number, but I purchased this years ago and don't know how to get my serial number.

Cfoley

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 12:53:31 pm »
It states in my add-on manager it is in "Product installed in Trial Mode".  I see I can add the serial number, but I purchased this years ago and don't know how to get my serial number.

The FAQ page of this site_

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html