Author Topic: GSX MENU HANGING IN P3DV4.5  (Read 1447 times)

quentcor

GSX MENU HANGING IN P3DV4.5
« on: December 29, 2019, 08:06:48 am »
Umberto,
I am using the latest GSX update with with P3Dv4.5 and Aerosoft's A330-343 with latest update, all freshly installed. GSX works as it should until it gets to the fueling process, where it seems to get stuck. When starting the boarding process, the menu indicates that boarding is requested, but the fuel truck reappears and after it's second visit, the boarding process fails to activate and the menu still says the fuel truck is on its way. For some reason, the menu seems to hang.

Aerosoft have made provision for GSX in the ground services menu, but it doesn't appear to matter whether this is ticked, or not, as it does not affect the problem described above. The aircraft config in GSX is near perfect, done I suspect by Aerosoft themselves.

Could the fact that Addon Manager is currently installed under Program Files in my setup perhaps be responsible, or is the problem a coding one?

Meanwhile, I will re-install Addon Manager in C:\Addons and see if this helps. I will report back on the outcome, but would appreciate your advice.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX MENU HANGING IN P3DV4.5
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:27:49 pm »
Depending on how much fuel you're loading, if it's a fuel truck that's doing the refueling, it might take several trips.
Captain Kevin

quentcor

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 04:07:34 pm »
It's not a fuel truck. The fuel loading completes successfully and the fuel vehicle drives away. Passenger and cargo loading fail to start.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 11:32:16 am »
We are checking this with Aerosoft.