Author Topic: Bought GSX and didnt received a Receipt yet!  (Read 1684 times)

Kalmorph

Bought GSX and didnt received a Receipt yet!
« on: September 30, 2019, 08:45:22 pm »
Hi, my name is Thomy, Im from Brazil, and got a issue after buying GSX Bundle.

I bought GSX Bundle (both GSX and GSX Level 2) on 24th of this month, payed through credit card. eSellerate confirmed the purchase, also with a file and I confirmed with my bank that was everything charged correctly.

The thing is that after this process, I didnt received any e-mail or message about the product key, receipt or anything like that. I started looking for auto-support through the eSellerate After-Purchase Services, but when I put my e-mail there, it says: No order history found for this e-mail address.

I annexed the only file that I got from the purchase, and Im starting to get worried about this, since its almost a week without the product I purchased...
I would be more than glad for someone to help and guide me in this issue, since I have no ideas on what to do anymore.

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:16:00 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bought GSX and didnt received a Receipt yet!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 10:22:11 am »
First, as clearly explained on the manual, on our site, you should *never* use the forum to post questions about orders, and let alone posting your purchase receipt there! I removed the attachment, of course. For any questions about orders, you should always use email.

In any case, I checked your order, and your mistake was that you mis-typed your email when  ordering ( it contained an extra letter compared to the email you used to register here ) so, clearly, the receipt which contains your Serial Number went to an email that likely doesn't exists.

In addition to that, you haven't realized you haven't bought from Esellerate, we don't sell on Esellerate since last July, check your receipt, you bought from MyCommerce, which is still Digital River, but it's not Esellerate, that's why you couldn't find your order on Esellerate. Not that this would have made any difference, since you wouldn't be able to find your email, since you mis-typed it when ordering.

The email you mis-typed has now been fixed, and you should get a new copy of the receipt there, assuming your correct/working email *is* the one you used on this forum.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 10:31:50 am by virtuali »

Kalmorph

Re: Bought GSX and didnt received a Receipt yet!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 11:45:51 pm »
Yes, I received the e-mail with the keys!

I deeply sorry for the mistake in my end! I actually thought that I could mis-typed something, but didnt have anything to look out for after the purchase, so I went to a complete despair about it.
Still, you have my deepest gratitude for helping me, even when is my fault, and also for asking in the wrong place! Thank you so much for you efforts! <3