Author Topic: User made Level 2 configs compatible with new GSX update?  (Read 2131 times)

p3dx3

User made Level 2 configs compatible with new GSX update?
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:25:10 pm »
I do not see a lot of repaints for the FSDT Jetway Logo simobject. Can I place my old downloaded user edits into this folder and will they work with the PBR updated GSX? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: User made Level 2 configs compatible with new GSX update?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:31:15 pm »
Yes, old .INI files will work.

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 02:42:48 pm »
Yes, old .INI files will work.

I can put the user made Jetway texture in the pbr Jetway logo folder and add to the cfg and it is okay?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 03:21:01 pm »
I can put the user made Jetway texture in the pbr Jetway logo folder and add to the cfg and it is okay?

It's best you read the manual, because user made logos (for every vehicle, not just jetways) are not supposed to be placed in their own folder anymore, there's a whole different system, way better than the old one, explained in the manual, which only uses the %APPDATA% folder.

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2019, 11:56:35 pm »

It's best you read the manual, because user made logos (for every vehicle, not just jetways) are not supposed to be placed in their own folder anymore, there's a whole different system, way better than the old one, explained in the manual, which only uses the %APPDATA% folder.

I am sorry thank you I will read the updated manual.