Author Topic: UPS ULD livery issues  (Read 1862 times)

NewLife120A

UPS ULD livery issues
« on: May 07, 2019, 01:57:43 am »
Hello, I love your  GSX(as well with level 2) very much keep the good work.. :)
Here the issues:
When I took off in my 747-8 from KSDF(default) to OMDB(default) then my ULD was unloading I get another airline ULD instead of UPS livery I load back in KSDF...
I check the aircraft and I confirm that's my atc_parking_codes=UPS was check according to GSX Manual, however, it's still won't load the UPS ULD livery even I check atc_parking_codes=UPS was check...
No matter if you unload and load as UPS livery always with a random airline.
Happens only UPS airline...(I did some test with 777 and 747 at KPAE with atc_parking_codes set to UPS but refuse to load the UPS instead it load random livery(such as Load American ground crew and ULD load American ULD instead of UPS ULD)
I test another airliner (American, British, etc) they got no issues when I already add their atc_parking_codes but UPS ULD always get random airline ULD livery

Here the screenshot.As you can see you can clearly see American ULD as UPS 747 shown in the background(I already add atc_parking_codes in aircraft when I start my simulator)

Notes: Keep in mind you may end up won't understand(Grammar issues) I'm trying to say.

Sean
Im very fan with simulator games  including FSX and later P3D however I always suffer Learning disability

Airmaz1

Re: UPS ULD livery issues
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 07:27:52 pm »
Make sure you unload in a Cargo bay, if you unload in a GATE parking it seems to not read the atc parking codes line.

NewLife120A

Re: UPS ULD livery issues
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 02:22:10 am »
Make sure you unload in a Cargo bay, if you unload in a GATE parking it seems to not read the atc parking codes line.

Ok Thank you(I mistaking parking at the heavy gate rather cargo ramp)
Im very fan with simulator games  including FSX and later P3D however I always suffer Learning disability