Author Topic: GSX Not Working at FSDT KCLT in FSX  (Read 1507 times)

Ryz

GSX Not Working at FSDT KCLT in FSX
« on: January 03, 2019, 03:34:13 am »
So I recently had to reset my pc. Before I reset it everything worked fine. But after, no ground services work at all at the FSDT KCLT. I can move from runway to gate or gate to runway after I push back with the default pushback but nothing else works. It only does this at KCLT. It works at FSDT KJFK so I'm assuming it works everywhere else. I tried reinstalling it, which I knew wouldn't help but I did it anyway, but the problem still happens. The only GSX that shows up anywhere at KCLT is the cones that appear when you open the menu. I have level 2 and its activated if that matters.
 Kinda stumped.

Edit: Forgot to say I use the steam edition. Don't know if that's relevant.
Also forgot to say I reinstalled KCLT but it didn't help.

Edit 2: I'm doing a full reinstall of fsx to see if that helps. its getting late so I'll finish up tomorrow. as in the 3rd. will post a reply saying how it went.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 06:09:14 am by Ryz »

Ryz

Re: GSX Not Working at FSDT KCLT in FSX
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 08:07:44 pm »
Works after the reinstall. don't know what happened but it works now. didn't think to do that.

Ryz

Re: GSX Not Working at FSDT KCLT in FSX
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 05:25:00 am »
So its doing it again. One of my addons is causing the issue. Not sure which one. The only addons I have are all the FSDT airports and GSX and the GSX expansion, all the FSX flightbeam airports, PMDG 737NGX, all the Captain Sim planes, Wilco  737 and airbus evolution vol 1 and 2, FSPassengers, ActiveSky 2016, and an addon that changes the textures of the ground at night. All these worked fine last month before I had to reset... did everything exactly the same... not sure what's wrong.

Edit: I'm an idiot. Didn't think to check the KCLT forum. Saw the post about sode. all fixed now.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:09:14 am by Ryz »