Author Topic: Airport parking position  (Read 4904 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport parking position
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2018, 11:18:55 am »
Okay, deleted the files, but still the same problem. I see that GSX also doesn't show all the vehicles in the editor. Only the plane and the pushback truck

This problem doesn't have anything to do with another addon stealing the keys. That would only cause the vehicles not moving.

In the editor, you will only see vehicles that can work with your currently loaded airplane. Stairs, for example, won't appear if you use a small Cessna, since that plane will not use any stairs. Or, it can happen if you use the editor with an unsupported airplane that hasn't been configured for GSX yet.

This is not necessarily a problem, since even if you don't see the vehicle itself, you can still customize its position by moving the orange pointers (blue, which will turn to orange when active) but, in general, it's best to customize a parking with a supported airplane, so you can see all the vehicles.

JacMad

Re: Airport parking position
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2018, 04:26:54 pm »
Okay, that makes sense and I can understand that. My original problem was that the vehicles won't move and it make sense that another add on is stealing the keys. I uninstalled all the add on's I had for FSX and still got the same problem. Out of desperation I have uninstalled GSX and FSX and deleted the FSX folder. I will Re-install FSX and GSX only and see what happens then.