Author Topic: Key problem GSX  (Read 1753 times)

babatrompette60

Key problem GSX
« on: September 28, 2018, 08:53:14 pm »
Hello,
I have a problem with my activation key I uninstall gsx to install it on another hard drive except that when I reinstall it I did not have my activation key anymore I went to the website 'esselerate I asked my order number he told me that the email was sent except that I never received the email I did everything he said to add in the list of authorized senders but nothing works if you could send me my activation key that I ordered with the following email: it would be great because rzpayer 36 euro I do not really want!
cordially
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:05:49 am by virtuali »

babatrompette60

Re: Key problem GSX
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 07:38:47 pm »
Hello,
Since I sent you several mails and you did not answer me here are 2 options now available to me:
- You contact again hoping that your service (if there is one) contacts me again.
- Go to the police because to buy a product redemender the order number to be able to recover an activation key to be able to use it again and to put winds to the consumers I do not think that it is very kind! So I will not ask you twice before I act contact me at this email address:  so that I can recover my activation key!
I have already made a request order number on the website of esselerate but I did not get an answer!
Hoping to receive an answer from you.
Have a good day
cordially
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:06:15 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 11:13:36 am »
First, you shouldn't post you email address on a forum!

Second, all your emails have all being replied to. The fact you also say you cannot receive emails from Esellerate as well, seems to indicate you must have some kind of problems receiving emails.

So, instead of posting such nonsense about "going to the police" (they have other more important things to do, than fixing your email), it would be best if you are sure you can receive email, for example checking your anti-spam filters.

I see you made an order using an email, but now are asking to be contacted to a different email. That explains why you say the Esellerate method doesn't work, maybe your old email doesn't work anymore ?

In that case, you should have simply sent an email request like:

- Change my order, which was made using an email that I suspect doesn't work anymore, to this new one.

In any case, we did it already, and edited your post to conceal your emails from public. You should now able to receive the order receipt on the new email address.

valente_92

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 01:35:54 am »
Good night, I have a colleague of mine who, unfortunately by chance, managed to get his GSX key, and activated it in more than one user, at the moment he formatted the computer and says he does not have access because he says his license was active on more computers, is it possible to send an email to provide you the data and you provide a new key and deactivate the other current key that he bought ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 11:41:43 pm »
Good night, I have a colleague of mine who, unfortunately by chance, managed to get his GSX key, and activated it in more than one user, at the moment he formatted the computer and says he does not have access because he says his license was active on more computers, is it possible to send an email to provide you the data and you provide a new key and deactivate the other current key that he bought ???

He, as the owner of the product, should contact us.