Author Topic: Taxi2Gate VHHH SODE Jetways  (Read 14935 times)

N76055

• AirTeamImages
Taxi2Gate VHHH SODE Jetways
« on: September 16, 2018, 08:13:22 am »
Exclude all default jetways and rename HK-OBJ-STATICJETWAYS.BGL from .BGL to something random like HK-OBJ-STATICJETWAYS.ASDF to prevent P3D from loading it into the scenery.

Numair999

Re: Taxi2Gate VHHH SODE Jetways
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 01:24:48 pm »
Thanks Mate., great Job..!! ;)

yvesamuel

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 08:20:12 pm »
Hi,

Thank's for you job. Could you please share your exclude file located in \\Addon Manager\FSdreamteam\Exclude\scenery

Thank's a lot
Yves

nielshurkmans

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 02:49:17 pm »
Thank you for your work!

When I use the qualitywings 787 it only sees one door, I can use both jetways but I can only dock them to door 1 (L1). I want a jetway to L1 and L2, how can I fix this? Does it have something to do with the aircraft profile?

tlpessanha

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 02:20:55 pm »
Thank you for spend your time in this..

Can you share your exclude file, please?

paullau000

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 01:08:30 pm »
Thank you for your work!

When I use the qualitywings 787 it only sees one door, I can use both jetways but I can only dock them to door 1 (L1). I want a jetway to L1 and L2, how can I fix this? Does it have something to do with the aircraft profile?

I experienced this problem.

I found that GSX mapped both Exit 1 and Exit 2 to the same door(L2) by default.

Please take a look at this thread and it will solve the problem.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=16596.0

B777ER

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 04:33:35 pm »
Exclude all default jetways and rename HK-OBJ-STATICJETWAYS.BGL from .BGL to something random like HK-OBJ-STATICJETWAYS.ASDF to prevent P3D from loading it into the scenery.

Would you mind sharing your exclude file please? As I understand it you have to go in and exclude each and every gate separate and with my work schedule I just don't have the time to do this. Thank you
Eric

ralfy124

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 08:51:58 am »
This should do the exclusions. But it is NOT needed to go to EVERY gate with jetways (for VHHH it should be 59), check the GSX Customize Airports dialogue carefully, you are able to select all gates with jetways with 2 clicks  :).

flycathay

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 10:05:29 am »

Thanks for sharing!

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 07:55:34 pm »

Hi there, I used to have that problem and it was solved by TOTALLY uninstalling the original GSX and the new gsx2 to install the installer for GSX2 that does both.. and it was solved... every once in a while it might happen, but not as you describe.
i have done a whole bunch of airports and i am working in a tutorial that will be publish tomorrow.  if you guys want, here is the page i created in this Forum. there i will place my tutorial link.

Thanks for sharing..

See: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html

Cheers,
Cartayna

Delta787

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2018, 11:38:33 pm »
I am using your Hong Kong setup and it is wonderful. I have just one question....do you need the exclude .BGL for VHHH because in the GSX2 Control panel, I get a '.BGL exclude not yet created' message in read. Is there anything special that must be done or did I miss an explanation about it further up?

Railfan0311

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2019, 02:47:24 pm »
Hello dear forum community.

I have a problem. Probably it is a small matter but I can not solve it.

I installed GSX Level2 and downloaded the SODE jetways listed above.
The new jetways are in place and work great! :) Unfortunately I do not get the standard jetway removed. (see image)

Can someone help me please?

many Greetings

Norman

Raphael

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2019, 04:26:34 pm »
Hello to all,

Thanks for sharing, file is working great so far.

Norman,   remember to modify extension of the original Jetway file so that your simulator wont attempt to load it anymore.

Look for:   C:\Program Files\ ((Your Sim Folder))) \Addon Scenery\VHHH-FSX(or P3D)\VHHH\Scenery\  HK-OBJ-STATICJETWAYS.off       Notice the file extention change from BGL  to "Off"...

Happy flying!  8)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:30:10 pm by Raphael »

Railfan0311

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2019, 05:12:12 pm »
Hello Raphael,
Thank you for the info. I have already renamed this BGL file. However, in another directory. I'll try it later but if I can find the file under the path you have specified.
Many Thanks,
Norman :-*

Raphael

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2019, 08:42:10 pm »
Come back with some pictures after the changes...  ;)     BTW which other location you found the same file in... ?

I started a flight from Terminal 2 and noticed that i have double jetways and misplaced, even separated from bridges:

Its something to do with the fact VHHH is not for V4 yet....  or....  an exclusion thingy missing after adding the ini file to the folder?   I havent tried anything of those options, but its something to revise for the INI file instructions id say...  :-\

Txs
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:48:32 pm by Raphael »