Author Topic: Flytampa Amsterdam Jetway replace GSX Level 2  (Read 34937 times)

naina

Re: Flytampa Amsterdam Jetway replace GSX Level 2
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 07:54:29 pm »
Hello in views all things are OK! but unfortunately, when action (deboarding, ...), FPS become awfull, please can you see or give me help thanks!

Denzel

• FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 02:24:23 am »
Beacuse he still works on them as he said...

I posted the link above already,
Click on the link: https://ufile.io/s90q1

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi there

Could you share your xml file for schipol please ? cuz each time i start GSX control panel eham's exclude  bgl file is deleted from folder

Regards
EX - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

yvesamuel

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 08:23:40 am »
TRy to put it in EHAM scenery folder.

Yves

j0rpool25

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 03:45:28 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi there

Could you share your xml file for schipol please ? cuz each time i start GSX control panel eham's exclude  bgl file is deleted from folder

Regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaPZ9x9v9VAwYbO3PfJQEWQ0unqdXWsA/view
I put the XML file in the folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 04:56:18 pm »
A clarification:

If you share just the .BGL without the .XML, it will be removed by the Control Panel, because it's considered to be orphaned. This is normal, to prevent the exclude folder to become a mess very quickly.

So, if you want to share the exclude file, you should provide also the XML that will stay in the Exclude folder, one level above the scenery folder that contains the .BGL. However, you don't have to do that, since the parking customization can recreate the XML automatically from the .INI file.

This can be done by opening the parking customization for that airport, and deselect/select any one parking that had the Exclude checkmark set. You can do it by changing anything else, but this is the easiest one and the easiest to remember. This will trigger the parking editor to create the Exclude XML, which can be then compiled into a .BGL.

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2018, 12:46:44 pm »
A clarification:

If you share just the .BGL without the .XML, it will be removed by the Control Panel, because it's considered to be orphaned. This is normal, to prevent the exclude folder to become a mess very quickly.

So, if you want to share the exclude file, you should provide also the XML that will stay in the Exclude folder, one level above the scenery folder that contains the .BGL. However, you don't have to do that, since the parking customization can recreate the XML automatically from the .INI file.

This can be done by opening the parking customization for that airport, and deselect/select any one parking that had the Exclude checkmark set. You can do it by changing anything else, but this is the easiest one and the easiest to remember. This will trigger the parking editor to create the Exclude XML, which can be then compiled into a .BGL.
So if I unerstand this correct, yoiu just share the bgl file, and not the xml, since this last one you can recreate it by loading the shared bgl, and the ini file, and then, activate and deactivate one of the exclusions for p3d to create an exclusiion. Thus, wouldn't it be easiera to have the 3 files and not need to do anything? (.ini, .bgl, and .xml)? (provided of course that the receipient of the shared file has the exact same scenery and editing the path of such in the .ini file. is this correct Umberto?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 12:48:20 pm by cartayna »

Denzel

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 01:56:11 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hi there

Could you share your xml file for schipol please ? cuz each time i start GSX control panel eham's exclude  bgl file is deleted from folder

Regards

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaPZ9x9v9VAwYbO3PfJQEWQ0unqdXWsA/view
I put the XML file in the folder.

@Jorpoll25 Thanx man it works fine with the xml file

Regards
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

Denzel

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:21 pm »
A clarification:

Thanx umberto for the explanations

Regards

Fsfan50

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2018, 04:06:16 pm »
@Jorpoll25 thanks for the sharing, nice work.

Regards

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2018, 12:06:23 pm »
A clarification:

Thanx umberto for the explanations

Regards
Hi guys, here is EHAM fully configurated for the jetways. did not change the parking position of the rest of the elements. ENJOY!

Ankh

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2018, 01:04:20 pm »
Somehow winrar does not like this zip file and always quits with an error. Pity...

trisho0

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2018, 06:09:28 pm »
Somehow winrar does not like this zip file and always quits with an error. Pity...
Easy fix. Change extension file from ,rar to .7z and voila!

DKE-STR

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 05:01:39 am »
I have no Jetways @EHAM , what i have to do?

Whats wrong?

cartayna

• Beta tester
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 10:27:16 am »
I have no Jetways @EHAM , what i have to do?

Whats wrong?
try reloadiing the Coautl in the addon menu. i used to have that problem a lot. it was all solved by totally uninstalling gsx and reinstalling. When I purchased it, insted of doing that, i did the upgrade to level 2. Big mistake.

yvesamuel

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 11:57:21 am »
Be also aware that the afcad used is the east one. So change first in FT configurator, then copy the afcad.

Yves