Author Topic: Cargo loaders with PMDG and P3D 4.3  (Read 6864 times)

ahuimanu

Re: Cargo loaders with PMDG and P3D 4.3
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2018, 05:49:27 am »
Thank you, your video is of the 747 and I had mentioned the 777F.

I've checked everything so far (no CFG files in aircraft folder or %APPDATA%\Virtuali)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2018, 04:25:24 pm »
As you can see in the video I posted earlier, it doesn't do that.

However, someone later said the problem went away by restarting Couatl so, is this happening to you too ? Does the problem happens only on arrival ? If yes, does a Restart Couatl before soon before lading fixes this ?

ahuimanu

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 02:13:26 pm »
Behavior is erratic but continues.  PMDG747 and PMDG777 in P3Dv4.3.

My habit now is to restart Couatl after pushback and, when I can remember, on taxi in.  Behavior did not exist, at all, in P3Dv4.2 and earlier.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 09:17:59 pm »
As I've said already, you can see in my video the problem doesn't happen.

Behavior did not exist, at all, in P3Dv4.2 and earlier.

It's impossible the version of the simulator would have any effect on this issue. In fact, with P3D 4.2 GSX was almost unusable, due to the very well known Simconnect menu bug, which wasn't of course a GSX bug, but a P3D 4.2 bug which has been fixed in 4.3. Other than that, nothing in the version of the simulator could cause such difference.

And, other than not being able to replicate this in any way, as shown in my video, you are still the only one that ever reported this so, it can only be caused by something specific to your configuration.

bryn

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2018, 09:17:42 am »
Umberto,

I still get this problem after landing and taxiing in. The cargo loaders go around the aircraft, and then through the aircraft, and then magically spin around to line up with the cargo doors. I have reset my aircraft profile and yesterday I also reinstalled GSX. The behaviour persists.

The problem does not occur if I restart couatl after arrival.

If I board, push back, and then just pull into another gate at the same airport, the problem does not occur.

In conjunction with P3Dv4.3, I'm also using EZDOK, FSUIPC, Navigraph (simConnect), simServer (i.e., remote FMC), and AS16/ASCA. My default flight always loads to the airport where I'll start (i.e., not Eglin). Does any of this strike you as untested in your setup?

Bryn.

PS. ahuimanu was not the 'only one' to report this problem, as I had also reported the behaviour a few posts up. A later post has also reported this behaviour: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19312.0.html.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2018, 02:04:16 pm »
I still get this problem after landing and taxiing in. The cargo loaders go around the aircraft, and then through the aircraft, and then magically spin around to line up with the cargo doors. I have reset my aircraft profile and yesterday I also reinstalled GSX. The behaviour persists.

The problem does not occur if I restart couatl after arrival

Well, at least you finally replied to the question "does a Restart Couatl before soon before lading fixes this ?", which nobody else seems to have been able to confirm until today. We can check it better now.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:07:02 pm by virtuali »