Author Topic: KATL SODE Jetways Duplicated  (Read 3535 times)

SouthernOwen

KATL SODE Jetways Duplicated
« on: May 10, 2018, 01:49:18 am »
So I am in P3D and I have the Imagine Simulations KATL Airport. I had to uninstall the airport and move the file to another location. When I reinstalled the airport and P3D I end up with duplicated jetways. One of the jetways is stationary while the other one moves. The one that moves, however does not line up to the aircraft properly. I was using the PMDG 737-800. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

-Owen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KATL SODE Jetways Duplicated
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 01:45:36 pm »
Not sure how this has anything to do with any FSDT product. Have you tried Imaginesim's support ?

SouthernOwen

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 04:44:16 am »
Just trying to get some ideas, I've posted on their forums as well. I saw people had problems with SODE on this forum as well.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 01:26:31 pm »
The airport didn't some with SODE set by default, so you had to manually install it, and the instructions for that is as follows.

"You will need to have previously installed and registered SODE before adding this update. You can download the SODE Module here. Once you have installed and registered SODE simply add the contents of this package to C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\(Please note - ProgramData folder, not Program Files or Program Files x86). Then move or delete the 'jetways_01.BGL' file from your Imagine Simulation\KATL Atlanta 2016\Scenery folder."

You have to repeat that last step to get rid of the static jetways since you went ahead and re-installed the scenery.
Captain Kevin

jalbino59

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2018, 10:42:22 pm »
So I am in P3D and I have the Imagine Simulations KATL Airport. I had to uninstall the airport and move the file to another location. When I reinstalled the airport and P3D I end up with duplicated jetways. One of the jetways is stationary while the other one moves. The one that moves, however does not line up to the aircraft properly. I was using the PMDG 737-800. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

-Owen

I had the same issue with their KLGA scenery, when you uninstall the files the uninstaller doesn't remove the previous installation's SODE entries in "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects". You have to delete the duplicate folder (keep the most recent folder and delete the other). And also an extra .xml file in "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml". (again, keep the most recent file, and delete the other). That should fix the problem.