Author Topic: Panic Log couatl v3.2 (build 3883) FSX-SE **SOLVED**  (Read 2684 times)

Pit

Panic Log couatl v3.2 (build 3883) FSX-SE **SOLVED**
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:54:50 pm »
Hello,

I use GSX since a month now, I am satisfied and everything seemed to work fine till shortly.
I try to configure an Airport Parkposition changing the "Marshall" or whatever else, click on "Apply" and it´s ok, then I close the configuration window and immediately get an error Message : an unknown Module
caused a problem in couatl. Here comes the Panic Log generated after this issue:

===================================================================
couatl v3.2 (build 3883)
panic log started on Sat Dec 16 17:13:31 2017

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\GSX\parkingDialog.py", line 484, in recreateObjects
AttributeError: 'Jetway' object has no attribute 'index'
{'Airport': 'EDDS', 'Requested parking services to': 'Gate G 3', 'User Pos': (48.68923667818307, 9.195217341184614, 391.728 m, 2.80416 m, 343.5385437011718)}
====================================================================

I tried different airports as well, always the same problem/issue reported on the Panic Log: ...AttributeError: 'Jetway' object has no attribute 'index'....

I often configurated Airport positions in the last time, without any issues.... almost all of my FSX default and 3d part airports. Now when I close the GSX  airport configuration window ( to go back into FSX-SE ) I get an error and couatl is stopped.
Don´t know if relevant, but I  have to tell that shortly before I noticed this issue, Windows made the huge WIN10 Creators Fall Update (v1709) on my 64bit system. My configuration is WIN10 64bit (v1709), 8GB RAM, FSX-Steam Edition.

Would appreciate to know if someone else is getting the same issue, or it is only me.....
AddOn Manager is located on the default path on C:\\ , I made an exception for this folder on my AVIRA antivirus software (and it worked fine so, till the issue came out).

Any ideas about the origin/solution for this issue?

Regards, Pit.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:00:46 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Panic Log couatl v3.2 (build 3883) FSX-SE
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 11:33:22 pm »
We'll fix it as soon as possible.

For the time being, don't change the Parking system from the dialog box, but press the "Customize Parking System" button and cycle between the available systems with F2/F3.

Pit

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 10:14:27 am »
Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer!! I will do as suggested from you, certainly I can also wait for customizing parking system till the fixes are done!!  :)

Regards, Pit.

Pit

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 11:36:41 am »
Hello,

yesterday GSX  updated to the new version, and the issues on  "customize parking system" I mentioned above are gone, it works once again!! Thanks for the quick help!! :)

Only a point, I noticed that I can´t rotate the aircraft as used when customizing the parking position, I mean when I push the "1" or "3" on the numeric block the aircraft will rotate on the ground for just the first angle but then stop to work ( GSX position coordinates also stop to counts further ). I need to push once a time the key to let rotate ( 30 steps equal 30 key pushing )...... usually I kept the key pushed and it rotates continously until I get the desired position.
This unbehaviour is only by the "Marshall" and "Aircraft" positioning (afaik), when I try to rotate the other objects I can do it as usual, even if now slower as used.

Little issue for sure, but kinda disturbing. Perhaps can be solved by the next update too?

I wish a Merry Christmas to the  Staff of Virtuali, have a serene blessed time. Pit
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:52:53 am by Pit »