Author Topic: Please Update KORD Scenery  (Read 22671 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Please Update KORD Scenery
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2018, 07:27:27 am »
As a previous O'Hare customer, you'll be able to upgrade to the new version for a reduced price.

grizzlyair

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2018, 09:05:16 pm »
I literally purchased it 10 minutes before I posted that.  I would like to request a refund please.  I’ll purchase another product.  If I’d known at the time of purchase that it was an inaccurate representation of runways and taxiways,’I’d have made another choice.  Please refund my money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 09:21:42 am »
If I’d known at the time of purchase that it was an inaccurate representation of runways and taxiways,’I’d have made another choice.  Please refund my money.

I'm sorry but, the scenery IS an accurate representation of runways and taxiways at the time the scenery was released. There IS a reason why the product is CLEARLY labeled as Chicago O'Hare 2011 all over the website:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_oharex.html

Chicago O'Hare for FSX and FS9 2011 version

And of course, all our products are available in TRIAL VERSION so, even if you didn't care to read the webpage description, you could check it out before purchasing it, since the installer is always freely available.

I literally purchased it 10 minutes before I posted that

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here but, it's not as if you purchased it 10 minutes before we released the new version.

It might be several months before the new version will be available so, until then,  you can use a far better O'Hare than the default one (which is even MORE outdated than ours), and when the time comes, you'll be able to upgrade to the new version for

Fredericia

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2019, 05:07:55 pm »
So. How is that work by updating KORD going? I was taxing in KORD looking at my Navigraph chart, and to tell you the truth. I was a little confused. ::)

sticky1202