Chicago O'Hare is a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will work in full for 5-6 minutes at time. The Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. Refer to the fsdt_install_guide.pdf document found under the fsdreamteam folder under the FS folder after the installation for more details.
It's possible to buy using a Credit Card, compatibile with VISA, Master Card, American Express or JCB circuits, using the integrated buying routine inside Flight Simulator. There's also an alternate buying procedure available that uses a web browser, that allows for PayPal payments as well.
Download FSX Version
Download FS9 Version
The product cost is 21.90 EUR, plus your local VAT rate, if you live in the EU. You can choose to be billed in USD or your national currency, during the buying procedure. In this case, prices might change depending on the current Euro value. Billing in USD is always available for everyone.
Buy on the Web
Standalone Addon Manager
If you want to update the Addon Manager to the latest version, without having to download the whole product again, you can use the Addon Manager Standalone installer.
FSX Version here
FS9 Version here
Chicago O'Hare for FSX and FS9 v2.0
Chicago O'Hare Airport ( see the Wikipedia article here ) is a scenery developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Flight Simulator 2004 ( FS9 ). It's has been created with great attention to visual quality and performance, using the latest available programming techniques, both in FSX and FS9.
The product is sold as 2 Products in One. This means, by buying one version, you will automatically get the other for free, since activation and serial codes are shared between FSX and FS9.
- Fully customized ground and runways in high resolution, both in FSX and FS9.
- Ground terrain seamlessly integrated with Flight Simulator.
- Native animated inverse-kinematics based jetways in FSX.
- AES support in FS9 and FSX
- Many animated custom ground vehicles.
- Use of the advanced material properties in FSX, like bump and specular mapping.
- Fully 3d taxiways lighting.
- Intensive use of LOD techniques in order to offer the best possible performances.
- Vegetation that reacts to seasonal changes, with customized snow-covered trees in winter.
- High resolution building textures.
- New version 2.0 - Updated Runway 9L/27R
The FS9 version is compatible with FS9 with the 9.1 upgrade installed. The FSX version is compatible with FSX+SP2 minimum, or FSX+Acceleration Pack or Lookheed Martin Prepar3D. Windows XP (with SP3) or Windows Vista or Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit editions are supported.