Author Topic: Couatl crash **SOLVED**  (Read 3043 times)

mikymuc

Couatl crash **SOLVED**
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:17:27 am »
Hi all,

not sure if that is the right forum for that, but let's try...
I have P3D V4 and I have several addons installed, like KCLT, PHNL, KLAX and KMEM from FSDT. All works fine. I also have KPHX, KIAD, KDEN and KSFO HD from FlightBeam, and all work finde except KSFO (I also have FTX NCA installed). When starting the sim at KSFO, Couatl crashes with the "The Couatl Scripting Engine has encountered an unrecoverable error and will be restarted..." In the log it says: "Couatl v3.2 (build 3872) panic log started on ... problem raised by engine or unspecified addon {'Airport": 'KSFO', 'User Pos': {.....}"

Any clues about that? I find it really strange because everything else works, except KSFO...

Thanks for any help,

Michael
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 04:43:03 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl crash
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 01:18:10 pm »
I just tried it now, and I don't have any issues at all: GSX is serving the PMDG 747 at KSFO HD, under V4, just fine.

What other add-ons you installed ? AS16 maybe ?

mikymuc

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 01:38:32 pm »
I have ORBX NCA installed and also Active Sky fpr P3D V4 and Active Sky Cloud Art. I remember that after P3D V4 release, I had KSFO first installed (before I installed ORBX NCA), and there it worked, no error message and all the buildings where there. After installing NCA as far as I remember I have that error.
Still strange that I do not have it with the other addons I have?!?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 01:46:16 pm »
After installing NCA as far as I remember I have that error.

Do they have a dedicated .DLL (Objectflow?) required by the scenery ?

mikymuc

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 03:21:04 pm »
Don't think so, as this is a region scenery from Orbx (Northern California), and ORBX didn't release any airports so far, as they require .DLLs and this does not work yet in P3D V4 according to their forum. I also have Southern California with the FSDT KLAX Airport, and no issues here.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 03:22:26 pm »
Then it must be some other addon you have installed. As I've said, I have no issues with it, and if the other FSDT sceneries are working, it means all the software is installed correctly.

Have you installed KSFO HD with the full installer, or it was migrated by our installer from its previous folders ?

mikymuc

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 04:18:10 pm »
I once more uninstalled KSFO and installed it again, and now it works... (although I did that already before...)
Now I'm happy and go flying, thanks for your help anyway!