Author Topic: GSX services not dispatching to correct gates.  (Read 1807 times)

Quaves

GSX services not dispatching to correct gates.
« on: June 16, 2016, 08:10:34 am »
GSX was working flawlessly until I installed update SODE version 1.9.9. FRUSTRATING! I have done the full installer and the stand alone add on manager. This fixed the problem I was having with catering vehicle and my aircraft. The problem I have now is that at many gates ground services are dispatched but will not go to the correct gate. Example, KCLT gate B2 and B14. If I select Gate B2 GSX will dispatch to gate B6. If I select gate B14 GSX will dispatch all the way over to gate B1. I use KCLT often because I actually live there and I know that I have used both of these gates as well as many others several times before and GSX was flawless. Now since the SODE update GSX is acting sporadic with gates... some dispatching GSX correctly and some not. Other than KCLT I've used KLAX and KMCO since installing the updates, KLAX and KMCO worked fine.

Aircraft: Leonardo MADDOG2008

Edit: Ok an hour after posting this I figured out the problem. I have Traffic 360 and I had to disable it in the FSX scenery folder. This regenerated the files in FSX and restarted the GSX couatl and rebuilt the airport cache and wolla........ Back to flawless everything populated correctly for GSX at KCLT gate B14.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 09:17:29 am by Quaves »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX services not dispatching to correct gates.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 10:44:27 am »
Edit: Ok an hour after posting this I figured out the problem. I have Traffic 360 and I had to disable it in the FSX scenery folder. This regenerated the files in FSX and restarted the GSX couatl and rebuilt the airport cache and wolla........ Back to flawless everything populated correctly for GSX at KCLT gate B14.

Yes, everytime anything seems to be misplaced in a scenery, or between GSX and the parking positions, it's ALWAYS an issue caused by a conflicting AFCAD.