Author Topic: Jetway Problems  (Read 3677 times)

Hnla

Jetway Problems
« on: June 05, 2016, 12:15:54 am »
Not a big issue here- but when I was doing a flight out of KMEM- I first selected "deboarding" - everything worked as it should, the jetway connected, and stayed there.

Then I selected "boarding" again, when the next flight was boarding- everything normal. After boarding, the jetway retracted.

Then, I selected "Prepare Aircraft for Pushback and Departure", and the jetway came back to the airplane....

What went wrong?

Aircraft PMDG 737NGX- FSDT KMEM Gate A27

FLYFROMUTAH

Re: Jetway Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 03:35:23 am »
Happened to me also.

Delmarman

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 05:19:29 pm »
Hey I have same problem. I updated KIAH and also have that issue. I use FS2crew and GSX. I just got KMEM the other day love the scenery. So when i get to gate i have to deboard the jet way connects. Then i requesting catering then Boarding. Well boarding seems to only take like 3 min but FS2crew is like a 25 min process. So after GSX boards in 3 min the jetway just disconnects even thought FS2crew is still boarding. then when i prepare for push back the jetway connects again. Its weird how do i fix this issue?

DFWSupertrooper

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 02:46:39 am »
I get the same issue at both KIAH and KMEM.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 02:42:13 pm »
Well boarding seems to only take like 3 min but FS2crew is like a 25 min process. So after GSX boards in 3 min the jetway just disconnects even thought FS2crew is still boarding. then when i prepare for push back the jetway connects again. Its weird how do i fix this issue?

You cannot expect GSX to automatically synchronize with a procedure of a 3rd party product it doesn't have any relationship with it. However, you CAN change the relative timing of any simulated procedure in GSX, in the Timing section of the GSX settings.

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 08:17:58 pm »
So.. is this problem gonna be fixed?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 09:23:20 pm »
So.. is this problem gonna be fixed?

What problem are you referring to ? I was replying to the fact GSX doesn't take the same time as FS2Crew, and this is neither a problem and it's very easy to set in the GSX Timing settings.

About the other problem of the jetway reconnecting before pushback, we'll obviously check it. Haven't you see the list of fixes that have been published TODAY ?

Hnla

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 02:09:31 am »

Then, I selected "Prepare Aircraft for Pushback and Departure", and the jetway came back to the airplane....

problem still not fixed...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 05:27:34 am by Hnla »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 11:46:08 am »
problem still not fixed...

Nobody (or the release notes) ever said THIS particular problem has been fixed. When it will, you'll see it in the release notes.