Author Topic: gsx is not recognizing my add on afcad  (Read 2135 times)

meister046

gsx is not recognizing my add on afcad
« on: November 27, 2015, 05:11:43 am »
Hello,
I searched but had difficulty finding an answer to this question. I'm sure it was right in front of me. I downloaded some new scenery and afcads for a few different airports. I found that GSX is using the afcads for those airports from my traffic add on. Is there anything I can do so that I can use GSX at these airports. I'll be parked at the gate and when I call for service it gives me the option to pick a gate I want gsx at.

Thanks for the help!

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx is not recognizing my add on afcad
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 10:30:42 am »
I downloaded some new scenery and afcads for a few different airports. I found that GSX is using the afcads for those airports from my traffic add on. Is there anything I can do so that I can use GSX at these airports.

Just place the AFCAD you want to use, on a layer which is higher on the Scenery Library than the one that comes with the AI Traffic package.

Note that, the AFCAD must be "self-contained" to work with GSX. Meaning, it should contain at least parkings and a network of taxiways, which is the minimum that GSX needs to work. AFCADs that just "enhance" another AFCAD (like a default one), will not work with GSX: