Author Topic: FAQ  (Read 3304 times)

Razgriz

FAQ
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:10:13 am »
I know its minor but I believe your FAQ should be updated.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

Purchase Method
ZurichX is distributed as a Try-Before-Buy product. You will freely download a Demo version, that will run for a few minutes at time (the timer restarts if you exit and enter Flight Simulator), and the Demo can be unlocked by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. The purchasing method is based on the worldwide market leader Esellerate/Digital River, that supplies the infrastructure for secure connections, Credit Card handling, and bandwidth.

I think it should be the following

Purchase Method
All of the FSDreamTeam products are distributed as a Try-Before-You-Buy product. You will freely download a demo version, that will run for a few minutes at time (the timer restarts if you exit and enter Flight Simulator), and the demo timer can be removed by purchasing the product, directly inside Flight Simulator. The purchasing method is based on the worldwide market leader Esellerate/Digital River, that supplies the infrastructure for secure connections, Credit Card handling, and bandwidth.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FAQ
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 02:12:53 am »
All of the FSDreamTeam products

Yes, of course. Thank you for having noticed this. At least *someone* reads the FAQ...