Author Topic: GSX 1.9 Update - De-Icers!  (Read 178664 times)

tosco92

Re: GSX 1.9 Update - De-Icers!
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2015, 06:28:16 pm »
hi, I have not seen anyone put for deicing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2015, 06:32:59 pm »
The message is not very clear, and deicers are working. Have you read how they are supposed to be activated ?

seam77

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2015, 07:35:33 pm »
HI I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AFTER UPDATE LAST VERSION,MY GSX DISSAPEAR FROM  ADDON MANAGER WHEN I RUN FSX(FSX BAR)AND CTR+F12 NOT RESPOND ALSO ,I REINSTALLED EVERYTHING FEW TIMES AND STILL DONT KNOW  WHATS HAPPEND PLEASE EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON.....I EVEN CANNOT DEACTIVATE FROM FSX MENY GSX BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ON FSX MENU BAR WHEN I RUN FSX SO,IF I UNINSTALL FSX I WILL LOOSE MY REG LIMIT .OR THERE IS ANY CHANCES TO RESET REGISTRATION LIMITS(6) ,I HAD FEW BAD POWER DIPS IN HOME SO MY HD WAS BROKEN AND I USED MY REG LIMIT.MY IVAP HAS ALSO CHANGED A HOT KEYS.SO DO NOT KNOW WHATS HAPPEND ,NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH GSX :-(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2015, 07:37:23 pm »
HI I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AFTER UPDATE LAST VERSION

Please rewrite your message in a more understandable way which means: don't use all caps and don't write everything on the same line. Then you might have a better chance to be helped.

seam77

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2015, 07:46:18 pm »
ok,I fixed already uhhh.. ;).tell me is there is any chances to reset registration limit,just incase of hd damage or anything like that,i can post You a full details to Your email if You need it,thanks and regards Slawek.M.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2015, 10:52:40 pm »
tell me is there is any chances to reset registration limit

Why you think to need a "reset" of your activations, when you clearly haven't see any "Too many activations messages" ?

Do you know you can Deactivate the product yourself, when you need to upgrade hardware ? Please read the sticky thread about Deactivation here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.0.html

seam77

« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2015, 12:02:12 am »
Ok,I understand,Today i had problems again with GSX and do not know whats happend ,after my last post i reinstalled and i changed in Ivap hot key to ctr+y restarted pc and was ok.I had some flights yesterday with gsx and all worked fine today when i start my fsx again no addon folder when running fsx an buttons ctr+f12 not responds at all  ???,so i'm very confused whats going on.Before my oem crash my fsx and gsx worked very very well,no problems at all even worked cool with aes.Do You know whats the reason??
I reinstalled few times properly like its should be.Do You think maybe i should deactivated gsx uninstal once again and install demo and start activation proces again?  ???and 2nd thing why addon dissapear from fsx when gsx is already installed  :-\(all gsx  is in main fsx root folder,virtuali folder also in app data,and after install and start fsx i press yes butons to run gsx)
regards Slawek

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2015, 11:31:27 am »
Ok,I understand,Today i had problems again with GSX and do not know whats happend ,after my last post i reinstalled and i changed in Ivap hot key to ctr+y restarted pc and was ok.

So it's clear your problem was caused by the IVAP program that used the same key as GSX.

I had some flights yesterday with gsx and all worked fine today when i start my fsx again no addon folder when running fsx

This sentence is very confusing, please clarify what do you mean with "no addon folder when running fsx"

- Do you mean that after you run FSX, you don't have your "addon folder" in the FSX folder anymore ? This is odd...

OR

- Do you mean that when running FSX, you don't have your "Addons" MENU under the main FSX menu bar ?

OR

- Do you mean that when running FSX, you don't have the "Addon Manager" MENU under the "Addons" MENU, under the main FSX menu bar ?

seam77

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2015, 03:28:51 pm »
When I run FSX (during flight) in menu bar I have Add-ons Folder but inside this Add-ons folder there is no more GSX  (press right button on mouse and there is hide menu bar). :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2015, 05:23:03 pm »
When I run FSX (during flight) in menu bar I have Add-ons Folder but inside this Add-ons folder there is no more GSX

Still not very clear:

- Are you missing JUST the GSX-related entries of the "Couatl powered products" menu ?

OR

- Are you missing the whole "Couatl powered products" menu ?

OR

- Are you missing BOTH the "Couatl powered products" menu AND the "Addon Manager" menu ?

seam77

« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2015, 08:31:59 pm »
second one

seam77

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2015, 08:48:03 pm »
nothing in also 2mni ago uninstalled Ivap and gsx and removed all files from GSX and Ivap from folders,rebooted pc,reinstalled freshly downloaded GSX and Addon Manager,rebooted again ,Started Fsx with Administrator previlage,running fsx and still nothing in fsx addons bar  :'(

seam77

« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2015, 08:52:47 pm »
but there is fsdreamteam folder in main fsx root folder

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2015, 09:23:48 pm »
second one

when the Couatl menu is missing, the most common cause is the antivirus blocking it.

- Go into Control Panel, Uninstall GSX and reply YES to the questions "Do you want to remove the Addon Manager ?" and reply YES to the question "Do you want to remove the Couatl script engine ?"

- TURN YOUR ANTIVIRUS OFF.

With the antivirus still disabled, reinstall GSX

- BEFORE launching FSX, configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\Couatl.exe

- Now you can turn your Antivirus on, and launch FSX

- Note if FSX asks permission to run the Addon Manager and the Couatl programs, reply YES to both

- When FSX loads, check if you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" and the "Couatl powered products" under the "Addons" menu.

If still doesn't work, be sure you are NOT running FSX into any of the "Compatibility" modes under Vista/Win7 ( right-click on FSX.EXE, select "Properties", select "Compatibility" and be sure NOTHING is enabled in that page)

If still doesn't work, maybe you also have inadvertently Un-trusted us as a Publisher, so nothing signed by us will run.

To fix this, go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be a "Publishers" button, that will list the software publishers that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted publishers. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

seam77

« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2015, 09:28:44 pm »
ok Virtuali i just changed few things.First There was not Gsx when i uninstalled Ivap AndGsx also right?Rebooted pc,and i reinstalled newer version of gsx 5min ago...still nothing i mean no Coualt-powered products and Addon Manager(activation and deactivation folder) in fsx bar.So next step I uninstalled last product which i installed on my fsx Imean PMDG777 include Extension,also reinstalled gsx with full folders deleting from fsx and user...etc..,after reboot pc last time today I installed GSX Fresh version but not installed this time Virtuali Addon Manager rebooted PC started fsx and guess what???everything is ok i mean in fsx menu bar when U running fsx  ::) ,so my question is is there is maybe a conflict beetwen gsx and PMDG 777??? or problem with Virtualli Addon Manager??? In My case ???