Author Topic: eSellerate will not activate key registry **SOLVED**  (Read 15732 times)

eliterizzo

eSellerate will not activate key registry **SOLVED**
« on: March 10, 2014, 12:35:37 am »
I bought GSX last night from pcaviator.com Unfortunately the eSellerate will not let me activate the product. any help????

thanks,
Nolan
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:04:30 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: eSellerate will not activate key registry
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 11:38:27 am »
You can't expect we could help you in any way with such a generic description of the problem. What do you mean with "eSellerate will not let me activate the product" ? There are precise error messages, with error codes, you should clearly indicate what they are and what you are doing to activate.

But in any case, the public forum is not the correct place to ask specific questions about order activations, for the obvious reason that in order to check your issue, you should provide with your Serial Numbers or Order Numbers, so email support is the correct place to be supported about your orders.

So, contact us by email using the email address indicated in the "Contact Us" page of this web site, and provide with your Serial Number and with the precise, exact, description of what you are doing to activate the software, and any messages/errors you see.

In any case, I'll try to indicate a generic solution that MIGHT be the relevant on in your case. Perhaps you are confusing the SERIAL NUMBER with the ACTIVATION KEY.

The activation method that asks for an Activation Key, is the OFFLINE activation, and it’s not the normal way of activating the software. The normal method is the ONLINE activation.

The offline activation method comes out automatically for one of these reasons:

OR

- There’s an antivirus, a firewall or a similar program that is blocking online access to the activation servers, so the programs thinks there’s no internet connection, and will display the manual activation procedure. This is the most common cause so, it’s likely that what fixed it was turning off either the antivirus or the firewall, or both.

- The Esellerate activation servers are really unreachable, this is very rare because they have multiple redundant servers running at the same time, even if one is down, another should work. Sometimes, it’s enough to reboot Windows and/or restart the sim and try again.

In any case, the offline activation will work just the same, even if it’s more complex than the normal one, this is the complete procedure:

- Inside FSX, select the "Register Serial" option and put your Serial Number there

- It will ask if you want to Activate, reply "Yes"

- If there's no internet connection, a dialog will ask you what to do, select "Offline"

- A Window will appear with 3 choices, select "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access"

- It will show a code called "Installation ID" related to this machine. Save this code and go to another PC which has web access

- Go to

http://activate.esellerate.net

and type the Installation ID into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.

- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 11:40:24 am by virtuali »

eliterizzo

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:10:47 am »
thanks for your reply! i followed the same steps i did the other night to go through the esellerate process, and it worked this time. the servers must of been down a couple nights ago. i really do enjoy your product, keep up the good work. would you like me to send you my serial number just in case?

thanks,
nolan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 02:04:00 pm »
would you like me to send you my serial number just in case?

From our FAQ page:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

I have lost my Email receipt, how can I reactivate my product ?

You can go to Esellerate support site here:

http://store.esellerate.net/support

You can retrieve your Order History, by inserting the email you used to purchased the product, then press the "E-Mail Order History" button. Having your Order, will allow to use the server-assisted Reinstall.

Where is my Serial Number ?

If you want to know your Serial Number, insert your Order Number and Email, then press the "Submit" button on the Esellerate support site: this will enter inside your Order Page, with option to see your original Email Receipt, that contains also your Serial Number.

rannan

Re: eSellerate 25008 invalid key
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 01:51:51 am »
I bought a new computer and im trying to install the GSX i purchased. everytime i start the fsx it comes up with this error. " eSellerate 25008 Invalid product key". Please help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: eSellerate 25008 invalid key
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 03:23:56 am »
I bought a new computer and im trying to install the GSX i purchased. everytime i start the fsx it comes up with this error. " eSellerate 25008 Invalid product key".

You are surely doing something wrong, most likely there's a firewall/antivirus program blocking access to the activation server, so the offline activation might have come out, and you are inserting something else instead of following the offline activation, which first ask for the Serial, then get you back an Installation ID so you can go to the Esellerate activation site, insert it and get back a installation key.

Of course, such questions shouldn't be made on the forum, because at this point I can't help you anymore, since we should discuss about serial numbers and activation keys so, obviously, these support issues should always be handled using email.

rannan

Re: eSellerate will not activate key registry **SOLVED**
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 04:34:15 pm »
Well the issue is i tried esellerate , installation id and the whole 9 yards but esellerate will not generate an activation key. When i hit the submit button it comes up with an erroe someting like "25001 try in 15 mins".It keeps saying that . spent almost 3 hours trying to figure this out. Like the product was using this on my old computer a lot. so please help.

rannan

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 06:10:28 pm »
I even tried disableing anti virus and firewall. Nothing works.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2014, 08:23:39 pm »
Well the issue is i tried esellerate , installation id and the whole 9 yards but esellerate will not generate an activation key. When i hit the submit button it comes up with an erroe someting like "25001 try in 15 mins"

This means you simply typed the Serial Number wrong.

I'll repeat it again what I've said in my previous message: such questions shouldn't be made on the forum, because at this point I can't help you anymore, since we should discuss about serial numbers and activation keys so, obviously, these support issues should always be handled using email.

rannan

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 05:45:17 pm »
I have triple checked serial number and entered it carefully. Made sure of the spaces as well(there are none). All were upper case letters. Infact copy and pasted it. I have paid for this application and it dont seem to be working .now thats not good. Or just do the refund. Well if you want to know here is what i have done.

1. Clean re-install
2. Turned off firewall and antivirus
3. Esellerate offline step by step.
4. Made sure i hve entered serial number right several times.

If you dont want to help me , lets get the refund done.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:05 am »
I have triple checked serial number and entered it carefully

I replied according to YOUR report. You said you got the -25001 error, and this means only one thing: you typed the Serial wrong.

. Made sure of the spaces as well(there are none). All were upper case letters. Infact copy and pasted it.

A most common mistake, is confusing the number 0 (zero) with the letter O.

I have paid for this application and it dont seem to be working .now thats not good. Or just do the refund. Well if you want to know here is what i have done.

Again, according to your own description of the issue, it's not the "application not working", but it's you inserting the wrong serial number. Nothing of what you did could help with THIS.

Of course, assuming the -25001 error is still the error you are getting. If you are getting something else, then report it precisely.

The -25008 error you got earlier is, instead, you having confused an install ID for a product key, or got a product key after having inserted the wrong serial, under the OFFLINE activation, which comes out only if you have a firewall blocking online access.

If you dont want to help me , lets get the refund done.

I AM obviously helping you, with several messages. Of course, it should be evident that THIS kind of messages, when failures of inserting a Serial Number, can't possibly discussed on the PUBLIC forum, you should have used an email for that.

If you send an email, we can check:

- Your Serial Number.

- How you inserted it wrong, when you got the -25001 error or, any other error you might have got, because they are all obviously logged.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:01:41 am by virtuali »

rannan

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 12:17:01 am »
Fair enough. I do appreciate all the replies . Will email support and see if im doing something wrong here. Thanks Again for all the responses to my emails.