Author Topic: Missing Hawaii orders & unable to contact shopper@esellerate.net  (Read 4005 times)

annber

Hi, I have tried sending an email 2 months ago asking for help in retrieving my Hawaiian airports order and have not received a reply yet, can someone at fsdt or esellerate please help. I have LAX, Honolulu, JFK, Las Vegas, KIAD installed and have all the info needed, but cannot find the Hawaiian airports. I also tried the following route, but all I get is a blank page:
If you do not know your order number and you no longer have access to the e-mail address you used when you ordered, please continue with this Troubleshooter and/or submit a ticket to eSellerate's Support team (shopper@esellerate.net) for assistance and let us know the e-mail address (and/or the name and product purchased) for your order.  We will be happy to look up your order and asisst you.

Bernardo.

annber

Re: Missing Hawaii orders & unable to contact shopper@esellerate.net
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 10:12:07 pm »
Someone at esselerate is not understanding the problem, or I am not getting it. Just received an email  from esellerate two minutes after posting this here linking me to this page,

http://store3.esellerate.net/Store/Support/default.aspx

I have been at that page, it does not help me!! The options there require I either remember the order# or have you guys send the history to an email address. I have the history and order numbers for all my purchases with a presently valid email, except Hawaiian Airports, which it appears was purchased using an email that is no longer valid.
Help please, Bernardo.

pcubine

Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 01:23:04 pm »
You sent an email to our support address 5 years, where you said you bought some FSDT ( including the Hawaii airports ) and Cloud9 products, using 3 different emails, and to this one, we replied that we merged all your past purchases to a single email address, which was the one you used to write to us at that time, and it's the same you used to register on the forum.

Of course, since you also registered on the forum in 2011 with that email, I guess that might have become invalid too.

So, in this case, the easiest solution, instead of posting on the forum, since we should exchange private details about your orders and emails, so we cannot obviously do it here, is to send an email to FSDT support (the address is on the "Contact Us" page of the site), indicating:

- All the previous email address you might have used to buy anything.

- The new address you want to have all your past orders registered to. I suggest using an email address you are going to keep for a while, this time...

Then, you can use the normal order-retrieval procedure to get your purchase receipts to get all the orders to the new address.

annber

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 08:20:35 pm »
Hi Umberto, and thanks pcubine :).
Umberto, from what I can see, the email merge did not include Hawaiian airports 2, and although I am certain that I bought them from you directly (always do), I could not find any trace of a transaction in my email history.
I did read another thread with a similar issue, and I don't know if it was you or someone else suggesting looking under users\your name for the registration key, so I went to my old computer and saw the key for Hawaiian airports and transferred it to my new system and it installed and activated ok.
Still though, I need to find the order and merge it with my other ones.
Bernardo.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 10:31:11 pm »
Umberto, from what I can see, the email merge did not include Hawaiian airports 2, and although I am certain that I bought them from you directly (always do), I could not find any trace of a transaction in my email history.

The email merge was made with the email addresses YOU provided with in 2011, and it obviously worked, and there was no Hawaii 2 in those orders we merged, since Hawaii 2 was released in July 2011, but you requested the merge of your past orders in April 2011, so it wasn't possible you could have purchased it at that time, since it still wasn't out.

Of course, before replying to you, I re-checked even using the surname you used when ordering, which is even a bit different from the surname you provided in your initial email from 2011, just in case you were using ANOTHER email, one that you never mentioned before, and tried using BOTH names, but NO HAWAII 2 order came.

So, it doesn't seem you ever purchased it, unless you use BOTH a new email I never heard of AND a different surname than the TWO different ones you provided me.

As I've said already, this discussion doesn't really have any place here, you must contact our support email, so you can finally tell me:

- How many different emails you MIGHT have used

- How many different variations of your surname you MIGHT have used

This way, if you ever ordered Hawaii 2, we'll surely can find it.

I did read another thread with a similar issue, and I don't know if it was you or someone else suggesting looking under users\your name for the registration key

Sure, that's a normal procedure, clearly explained in the installation guide AND in the sticky thread in this very section aptly named "Reinstallation after system upgrade or crash, please READ!"

so I went to my old computer and saw the key for Hawaiian airports and transferred it to my new system and it installed and activated ok.

If you found the .REG file for the Hawaii 1, which is what you bought, but not the key for the Hawaii 2, it seems to indicate you never activated it on your old system, maybe because you never purchased it in the first place.

But as I've said, that's not a matter than can be solved on the forum. Please email support.

annber

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 02:32:33 am »
My bad, I don't have Hawaiian airports 2, haven't bought it yet, but will this week. It is volume one that I have, but that I cannot get any info regarding the purchase. The reg key does have the serial # which I will not divulge here. In any case I followed your advice and emailed support a short while ago.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 01:50:49 pm »
My bad, I don't have Hawaiian airports 2, haven't bought it yet, but will this week.

That's what I suspected, since you said:

Umberto, from what I can see, the email merge did not include Hawaiian airports 2

Which is normal, since it appears you never bought it in the first place.

It is volume one that I have, but that I cannot get any info regarding the purchase. The reg key does have the serial # which I will not divulge here. In any case I followed your advice and emailed support a short while ago.

And I already replied to you by email ( so I don't understand why you are continuing to reply to this thread, when I said several times not to, since here we cannot obviously discuss private details ), why you couldn't, and that I already merged ALL your orders (Including Hawaii Vol. 1), to the email address YOU asked they should be merged with, so they surely can be all retrieved inserting THAT email you chose in your last email to me.

Unless, of course, you made another mess of your email address, and told me to merge on the wrong email address, and I already hinted this as a chance, since you were writing from a GMAIL address, but you asked to merge all your orders to another address on YAHOO.

I obviously complied, so I merged all your orders on Yahoo, per your request but, it's possible you are confusing email addresses again, and are checking the Gmail account you normally use to write to me, instead of the Yahoo account YOU asked for all your orders to be merged to ?

Again, please reply to me BY EMAIL!!