Author Topic: GSX crahses with AirbusX  (Read 1802 times)

bbugday

GSX crahses with AirbusX
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:54:56 pm »
Hello Everyone,
I bought GSX 2 weeks ago along side AirbusX. Whenever I start gsx when using Airbusx, gsx first starts normally then after a few minutes the ground service vehicles disappear and I am no longer able to open GSX from the addons menu until I restart it. After restarting the same problem happens again. At first eventhough I have registered it gsx would seem on trial mode when using airbusx but now it starts normally but then crashes.
I have searched alot of places in search for a solution but was unable to find one.
Anyone have a solution for this problem? As far as I see on the forums gsx supports Airbusx so I shouldn't be having any problem.

Best Regards,
Burak Bugday

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX crahses with AirbusX
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 04:41:38 pm »
Yes, GSX supports the Airbus X, without having do anything extra. First, be sure you use the configuration that comes with GSX, using the "Reset" button in the airplane configuration dialog.

Also, try to enable Logging in the "Troubleshooting" section of the "GSX - Settings" menu, and then check if a Couatl.ERR has been created AFTER the vehicles disappear.