Author Topic: Passenger bus texture problem  (Read 4613 times)

p3dx3

Passenger bus texture problem
« on: December 22, 2013, 06:09:33 pm »
I have run the latest texture set installer, same problem. Then I downloaded the latest gsx installer. Same problem. Help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passenger bus texture problem
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 08:58:50 pm »
It's not very clear from your message if you have a problem with *just* the FSDT livery, or with every other bus livery. That one only comes with the PaintKit, have you updated that one too ?

p3dx3

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »
I have not edited anything, I just sit at a gate almost anywhere and request deboarding or boarding, and that bus shows up.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 10:21:03 pm »
I have not edited anything, I just sit at a gate almost anywhere and request deboarding or boarding, and that bus shows up.

But as I've said, that FSDT livery comes with the PaintKit, regardless if you have done some editing or you just installed it. That's why, if you installed it, you must keep it updated like the other vehicles updates.

Do you have a problem with other passenger bus liveries, or just the FSDT one ?

p3dx3

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 11:49:00 pm »
I have never installed the paintkit. Just the base gsx installer plus the 3 additional liveries installer. Why am I seeing this bus from the paintkit every time? Again, I have no idea about other bus liveries because this is the only bus that always comes to me when I request boarding.

p3dx3

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2014, 08:54:32 pm »
What should I do? Reinstall GSX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 11:17:23 am »
Are you sure that bus comes in every airport ? It's supposed to be visible ONLY at FSDT airports. The one from the PaintKit (which is the same texture) should come only at LIML.

p3dx3

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 03:44:07 pm »
I am at KORD now and the same bus appeared. It has showed up at every FSDT airport so far. Why is it missing a texture?