Author Topic: Pushback with startet engines.  (Read 2851 times)

hias

Pushback with startet engines.
« on: December 17, 2013, 07:32:07 pm »
Hello,

I always begin my PMDG737NGX in FSX with startet engines to save time. Now I bought GSX. But it is not possible to use pushback with startet engines. Can anybody help?  ???

Regards Mathias

TuiflyX3

Re: Pushback with startet engines.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 03:49:07 pm »
stop using GSX...or take the minute more for an engine start while pushback

Hnla

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 05:38:15 pm »
Can anybody help?

Yeah, stop trying to use GSX with your engines running. If you believe you should be able to use GSX with your engines running than you need to use some other program, because this is completely un-realistic in the real world, pilots don't do this to "save time" at the cost of having the ground crew be sucked inside the engine, or have their ears drums blown out.

TuiflyX3

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 08:01:51 pm »
Can anybody help?

Yeah, stop trying to use GSX with your engines running. If you believe you should be able to use GSX with your engines running than you need to use some other program, because this is completely un-realistic in the real world, pilots don't do this to "save time" at the cost of having the ground crew be sucked inside the engine, or have their ears drums blown out.

well, they do. i flown last week from MUC to FRA. A320 LH. And the Pilot started Engine No.1 already at the Gate BEFORE pushback, while pushback he started No. 2.

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 08:50:10 pm »
they do. i flown last week from MUC to FRA. A320 LH. And the Pilot started Engine No.1 already at the Gate BEFORE pushback, while pushback he started No. 2.

But it wasn't during baggage loading, and re-fueling...etc. It was most likely at the very last stage before pushback.

GSX allows engine start while pushing back, which is the most realistic option.

In any case, it doesn't make any sense to be able to do this at all.

hias

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:18:45 pm »
O.K. you are right. In this case I have to learn the procedure to start the engines. One more step to fly as real as it gets.  ;)