Author Topic: The Old Missing Terminal CYVR  (Read 3504 times)

Zigarten

The Old Missing Terminal CYVR
« on: November 12, 2013, 06:16:11 am »
Reading some posts I'm wondering two things:

1) If the order of install messed me up? I put GSX, then CYVR then addon manager (I believe)

Lost the terminal

Can't get GSX to call up now either, in YVR or another test airport.

So is it due to the order I've installed these?

2) I read about a potential Visual C++  corruption, would that show up as problem elsewhere? Can those be re-installed without a FSX repair?

Gord

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The Old Missing Terminal CYVR
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 08:42:07 am »
1) If the order of install messed me up? I put GSX, then CYVR then addon manager (I believe)

The installation order doesn't matter. If your CYVR installer is quite old, is best install the Addon Manager last, if it's fairly recent, it doesn't matter, if GSX installer is outdated, you might want to download the Vehicles updates, but just to get additional vehicles, because the program code is always updated automatically.

Lost the terminal

It's not clear if you lose just ONE terminal, or all buildings in the airport.

Can't get GSX to call up now either, in YVR or another test airport.

Do you have BOTH the Addon Manager and the Couatl powered products menu ? If yes, do you have the GSX Settings menu ? If yes, the problem might just be a key conflict with another add-on so, you should check the "Key mappings" menu under the Couatl menu and check you don't have any conflicts there and those keys do not conflict with another FSX add-on.

If no, please indicate exactly what you are missing, menus and what scenery items are missing.

Zigarten

Re: The Old Missing Terminal CYVR
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:45:10 pm »
OK, I tried again quickly this morning, everything is fine, I had added FSXAssist. Will try again tonight with it on loaded and see if I get the same problem, which may be the conflict.

Thanks!
Gord