Author Topic: GSX Crash  (Read 2930 times)

bugman38313

GSX Crash
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:52:31 am »
I have a problem with GSX crashing when I try to order the follow me truck and get and error message that tells me to download and install the latest addon manger, which I do and still get same error message:

couatl v2.0 (build 2352)
panic log started on Sun Aug 25 22:46:40 2013

problem raised by addon <unknown>Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\youcontrol.py", line 135, in show
  File "couatl\GSX\__init__.py", line 114, in perform
  File "couatl\GSX\parkingServices\__init__.py", line 46, in setGate
  File "couatl\GSX\parkingServices\basic.py", line 57, in __init__
  File "couatl\GSX\parkingServices\marshaller.py", line 179, in initModel
  File "couatl\common\modelCustomization.py", line 315, in getModelForCouatlType
common.modelCustomization.NoModelInstalled: No model of type GsxMarshaller is currently installe

All my other GSX utilities work, it is just when I click to have follow me truck come, GSX crashes but FSX keeps working.  I have run the update program for the Couatl programs as well as updated to latest Add on Manager.

Thanx for help, David H.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Crash
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 11:27:41 am »
  File "couatl\common\modelCustomization.py", line 315, in getModelForCouatlType
common.modelCustomization.NoModelInstalled: No model of type GsxMarshaller is currently installe

All my other GSX utilities work, it is just when I click to have follow me truck come, GSX crashes but FSX keeps working.  I have run the update program for the Couatl programs as well as updated to latest Add on Manager.

It seems that some files from the original install are missing on your system, try to download and install the current GSX Full installer.