Author Topic: Double Jetways  (Read 4785 times)

FranklinL

Double Jetways
« on: April 10, 2013, 03:51:06 am »
Hello, I am getting double jetways similar to http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7952

I have installed the latest Nvidia Drivers(314.22) disabled antialiasing, have advanced animations enabled, regenerated fsx.cfg, and set HIGHMEMFIX in the addonmanager to 1.
I am running Vancouver+ v3, but according to Jon Patch's website, FSDT should be compatible. Apart from these 2 mods, everything else is stock.
I am running a ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP.

Here are some images:
http://imgur.com/a/HTID4

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Double Jetways
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:37:09 pm »
I have installed the latest Nvidia Drivers(314.22) disabled antialiasing, have advanced animations enabled, regenerated fsx.cfg, and set HIGHMEMFIX in the addonmanager to 1.

These are the only known solutions to this problem.

As you can see, you are seeing double FSDT jetways so, this is not a conflict with another scenery. Since we surely haven't put double jetways at gates, and jetways in FSX are entirely handled by FSX, the double one is generated because of a video driver problem entirely outside our control.

The only possible things left to try, is to be sure that, on top of having installed the latest driver, you also remove each and every video driver tweak you might have applied in the past, perhaps using a driver cleaner before installing the new driver.

Or, just go back to an earlier version of it.

The only thing sure, it's NOT a problem of the scenery or a conflict with another scenery so, don't lose your time acting on CYVR installation or search for a problem caused by another scenery, because it's 100% sure it's something related to video settings.

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 07:28:25 am »
Ahh do not worry... you just have to live with it :P it happens to me with any jetway all the time pretend that one of them is an unused double jetway XD

FranklinL

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 03:18:29 am »
I tried switching to new beta drivers and older drivers and no luck. I guess I have to live with it, but this seems to be a recurring problem. I wonder if it is GPU dependent(eg. AMD vs Nvidia cards). I guess I have to live with it.

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 05:47:42 am »
 That's a weird one alright.. I don't think you having an Nvidia card has anything to do with it compared to using an AMD. I've never seen it before with my GTX 580 and I've gone through numerous sets of drivers since YVR was released.