Author Topic: 2 suggestions: GSX active at startup and boarding sounds  (Read 3072 times)

Guenseli

2 suggestions: GSX active at startup and boarding sounds
« on: December 06, 2012, 05:43:04 pm »
Hello,

I use GSX daily if possible and see the great improvements. Many thanks for that.

If you don't mind I have two suggestion you may consider:
1) I would really like to have GSX active when I start my flight. What I find a bit "odd" is, that I have to activate GSX and then the vehicles appear suddenly. Takes a bit of immersion. So, would be nice to have the GSX ground vehicles already setup when starting a flight.

2) I use FsCaptain which is own boarding sounds. Would be nice if there would be a way that I could suppress the GSX boarding sounds.
Best option would be, if there would be the possibility to suppress addon dependent, because I do not use FsC for every addon, so I would then use the GSX boarding sounds.

btw. a little question: as we have starting a nice winter again, are there any progress wth the deicers?  ;)

many thanks for your work!
Günter

acra24

Re: 2 suggestions: GSX active at startup and boarding sounds
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 12:36:18 pm »
I too use GSX all the time and it's excellent. I didn't know there were de-icers on way so that's a bonus. The AES de-icers look a bit phoney to be honest.

Another suggestion/request if possible for the future:- Will it be possible to have ground staff in different types of clothing, probably only two, so if you parked in Anchorage or Oslo in mid-winter they could be bundled up in big coats and hats and then the default clothing for everywhere else? I only ask this because I was flying out of Anchorage when it was -17 and the guys loading the luggae were freezing their parts off. I guess this would need some form of knowledge of the ambient temperature but maybe that could be shared with de-icer settings.  I know this sounds picky but it's just a blue sky ask...

Andrew