Author Topic: two things no conveyer belts & fsdt kdfw trouble  (Read 3919 times)

fls

two things no conveyer belts & fsdt kdfw trouble
« on: July 09, 2012, 01:54:50 pm »
Program overall not disapponted GREAT "JOB GUYS"1.- I get no conveyer belts on any type of airctaft[guessing somthing in settings or last update. 2. In FSDT AIRPORT KDFW the follow me can goes under bridge where traffic is during taxi to terminal or to takeoff runway then it re appears after plane floats over traffic.

Thanks in advance
Frank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: two things no conveyer belts & fsdt kdfw trouble
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:42:51 pm »
I get no conveyer belts on any type of airctaft[guessing somthing in settings or last update.

As explained, many times already, when doing such report, ALWAYS include ALL the following information:

- The airport used. If it's not default, clearly identify the scenery and the AFCAD used

- The airplane used. If it's not default, clearly identify which airplane is and if you made a GSX.CFG file for it

- The gate used.

- The order of operation in GSX you selected (example, first deboarding, then catering, etc.)

2. In FSDT AIRPORT KDFW the follow me can goes under bridge where traffic is during taxi to terminal or to takeoff runway then it re appears after plane floats over traffic.

It has been like this since the first release, and it can't be easily changed, due to how the bridges are made at KDFW. We'll try having a look at it, but no promises, because it's specific to KDFW.

fls

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 08:55:51 pm »
all airports deboarding and boarding and all airplanes 3rd party fsdt and default.

hope this helps
frank schneider
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:57:32 pm by fls »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 09:30:40 pm »
all airports deboarding and boarding and all airplanes 3rd party fsdt and default.

That's obviously not possible, considering nobody else has reported it, and of course I can't see either, conveyor belts are working just fine. You must have made some kind of mistake either by customizing an airplane in the wrong way, or trying to do something that can't be done, like forcing a belt loader on an airplane with a door too low but still, it shouldn't happen with every airplane, unless you also edited the file of the conveyor belt itself, making some kind of mistake so it's not accepted anymore.

First obvious test, uninstall GSX, download the most current version of the full installer (just to be sure) and reinstall it.

fls

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 12:24:28 am »
That did IT. I re- installed frm scratch. Did addon manager first then GSX.
THANKS
F ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ::) ::)rank

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 03:21:56 pm »
That did IT. I re- installed frm scratch. Did addon manager first then GSX.

If you install GSX from the full installer just downloaded from our web site, there isn't any need of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, because it's obviously included with the latest GSX installer. The only reason of installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, is to update it without downloading a full installer.