Author Topic: Anyone who has flown in a CRJ200, I need your help  (Read 4453 times)

axiom13

Anyone who has flown in a CRJ200, I need your help
« on: May 07, 2008, 01:20:45 am »
im wondering how many rows in the back of the plane don't have a window, but just a wall, hass anyone ever been far back enough to notice? A friend told me that the last two rows don't have windows, and I think seat 12d, the seat i chose is one of them.

axiom

jan

Re: Anyone who has flown in a CRJ200, I need your help
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 11:19:19 am »
they all have windows back to row 13, but from row 11 or 12 on backwards the engine noise during flight can become a real nuisance.

thepilot

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 01:41:24 pm »
I've flown twice on a CRJ of delta connection (ASA).
ATL-CRW and return.
I was seated in row 14 on the left side. Although the seat doesn't recline, I quite liked it, but the flight only took about 40 minutes. ;D The engine sound of the CRJ is among my favorites.   
Another advantage: You'll be served the snack first  :)

Check out this site http://www.seatguru.com

axiom13

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:42:34 am »
Thanks, I can't wait to fly on the CRJ. Im flying from Chicago to Charlotte on a ERJ-175 US Airways Express (Republic) and then Charlotte to Daytona Beach on a CRJ-200 US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin). Im going to stay at ERAU for a week attending a summer program for high school students, I can't wait. and I probably won't mind the engines either :-), beautiful sound of engine noise and being served the snack first, 2 pluses.

axiom