Author Topic: no luggage door opening  (Read 5361 times)

fls

no luggage door opening
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:13:44 pm »
GSX doing ok and thanks for all the assitance you guys give!!!! Really mean that. I wish all airports was yours. Was wondering about no door option for planes that doors do not open. I have a CLS B767 but the luggage doors will not open so Gsx willl load passengerS & unload passengers but luggage cart and conveyer belt vehicles does not show up???????. Have many addon planes that doors won't open, mostly freeware.
So I use them when I go from an AES TO AES airport like KTPA to KATL because AES does not care.

Frank
PROUD OWNER OF FSDT KJFK KORD KFLL KLAS KLAX KDFW    :o :o :o

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: no luggage door opening
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 10:09:19 pm »
We'll have this option as a feature of the upcoming airplane editor, you'll be able to edit the door position and to set options like ignore it.

Johan

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 01:22:46 am »
We'll have this option as a feature of the upcoming airplane editor, you'll be able to edit the door position and to set options like ignore it.

Hi Umberto,

When the airplane editor is released, will we be able to add any third party plane and they will be recognized by GSX?
Thanks,

Johan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 11:33:59 am »
When the airplane editor is released, will we be able to add any third party plane and they will be recognized by GSX?

That would be the main reason of having an airplane editor in the first place.

blueskydriver

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 10:04:22 am »
Umberto,

You've been helping me in the other post and thank you. I have been reading through the other postings to try help fix the issue myself. However, I noticed you mentioned the Airplane Editor here (above). This is really what I need in general; a way to edit the airplane for door locations and options to disable what is needed in regards to luggage, catering and etc...

Is the Airplane Editor available and I have just not found it yet? If so, will you point me in the right direction?

John

BSD

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 10:13:17 am »
The airplane editor hasn't been released yet. It will not be a separate program, but it will be part of GSX. We don't have any timeframe for when it will be available.

However, in the next GSX update, which is due very soon (surely before the end of this week), we'll allow the ability to customize airplanes parameters, not yet as an interactive graphic editor, but every parameter needed by GSX will be customizable.

blueskydriver

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 10:59:59 am »
Thank you for this update and I am looking forward to these new functions...

Best Regards,

John

blueskydriver

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 11:23:06 pm »
Umberto,

Thank you for the 1.3 update it is exactly what I wanted. The ability to control what goes where and when is amazing! Just finished editing my aircraft and it all works out very well. I must add that for people who also have AES and know what the intelliscene.cfg is, the numbers in there are not all exactly the same. You might find the passenger and catering door(s) values to be close, but with the cargo doors it is not the same in the values. You'll have to read the updated GSX manual, and then look at your values at the same time for your particular aircraft.

Additionally, you do not need the text after the ; (semicolons) that you see in the examples for the GSX.CFG file. I just copied an entire example, removed text after ; and then made the edits to the locations. Thus, it is all working great!

Finally, I do hope that a remote window can be added to GSX, so I can use it remotely the same way AES is to make request. That method removes any pop-up or multiple use of the ctrl-f12 (or whatever keys to call the window); it just stays up on my remote computer and out of the way/off the main projected image screens.

Thanks again Umberto,

John