Author Topic: EGBB (UK2000)  (Read 3202 times)

alpha117

EGBB (UK2000)
« on: February 19, 2012, 05:58:35 pm »
After the issues at EDDM I thought I would try our home hub in the UK (EGBB)

Positives: followme drove smack in the middle of the taxiway, 98% of the time.

Negatives:  MArshall was hidden by pushback tug and stopped me to late(ontop of the tug!)..  got remark of not very good parking....yea right...not  :D

So it looks like that you have to modify the parking slots of any Addon scenery the first time you use it ???

Is that the case or have I missed something

regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EGBB (UK2000)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 08:11:17 pm »
So it looks like that you have to modify the parking slots of any Addon scenery the first time you use it ???

That's to be expected, if the Addon scenery doesn't have any customization already. GSX doesn't have any notion of the outside world, except from the AFCAD, the airport customization is a way to give it more information, that can't be taken from the AFCAD.

A conflict with a pushback truck is a special case though:

if it was the default Pushback truck, the GSX installer should have disabled it BUT, only if you use the default airport vehicles .BGL. If you installed a 3rd party airport vehicles replacement set, the default pushback won't be removed anymore. We are working on an improved installer that can disable the pushback in any case, even with using a set of replacement vehicles.

If, instead, that pushback truck was an object added by the scenery itself, there's no way around than doing a customization for that parking.

alpha117

Re: EGBB (UK2000)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:43:32 pm »
Umberto

Many Thanks.

I've just completed the complete sequence (PMDG737)  cold and Dark to taxi at EGBB gate 25.
Worked like a dream, GSX adds so much.

Many Thanks

Yea, thought so, anyway not a big deal.

keep up the good work