Author Topic: Activation on PC without Internet Connection possible?  (Read 5237 times)

ralmav

Activation on PC without Internet Connection possible?
« on: April 07, 2008, 10:44:36 am »
Hi,
I´m very interested in your Sceneries but i´m using an Hardware-Sim with 7 PC´s and the "FSServer" with FS2004 is NOT connected to the Internet. Is it still possible to buy the product on a different PC ?
For Example Flight one uses a system where you can get a license file and transfere it to the FS PC.
Regards
Ralf
www.b737ng.de
Best Regards
Ralf

www.mightymauch.com

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Activation on PC without Internet Connection possible?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 01:08:18 pm »
Is it still possible to buy the product on a different PC ?

Yes, if the PC with the internet connection has FS9 installed, you can simply use the "Buy on Web / PayPal" option, that will launch a browser to buy the product. At the end of the purchase on the web, you'll see a receipt with your serial number, and you will also receive an email with a copy of that receipt.

Once you have your serial number, you will need to activate it. To activate on a non-internet connected machine, you need to:

- Install the Trial on the other machine

- Select the "Register Serial" option and put your serial number there

- It will ask if you want to Activate, reply "Yes"

- If there's no internet connection, a dialog will ask you what to do, select "Offline"

- A Window will appear with 3 choices, select "Activate Using a Different Computer that has Web access"

- It will show a code called "Installation ID" related to this machine. Save this code and go to another PC with web access

- Go to http://activate.esellerate.net and type the Installation ID into the field. It should reply back with another long code. Save this code and return to the non-internet connected PC.

- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate.

ralmav

Re: Activation on PC without Internet Connection possible?
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 01:55:32 pm »
Just purchased ZurichX today. Did it like you described....Success   :)

There was a >confirm activation code via internet< message after:

"- Launch FS and wait again for the manual activation screen to come up. Now select "I already have an Activation Key and would like to Activate Now". Type the code you obtained from the web from the other PC, and it should activate"

Of course i could't  confirm online and then >activation failed<.

After that i had some strange "Scenery error messages" but nevertheless it works fine now, seemed to be activated, no more error messages since that!

BTW: Really great Scenery !

Regards

Ralf

www.b737ng.de
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:57:09 pm by ralmav »
Best Regards
Ralf

www.mightymauch.com