Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 14802 times)

JBU

Hi everyone
« on: April 07, 2008, 04:18:23 am »
 Hi there everyone.

I would like to first off say Dream Team your name fits. While every company cowers in fear over JFK you guys have attacked it like an Iraqi airbase. And its looking amazing so far. Once I have my new computer I guarantee Ill be purchasing your products. However with your approach to conquer the U.S. majors I think one has never been mentioned and I think it should. KFLL has never been brought up and yet next to Miami its the major Floridian airport that could use some attention if possible. It recieves a ton of traffic from all over and is one of the only airports that doesnt listen to SOP's either lol. It also is next to Port everglades and during the winter school breaks recieves all those vacationers.

Anyway, I am glad to be here and glad to have you guys Blue Skies, Jay  :)

thepilot

Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:40:57 am »
Well, KFLL would indeed be great, but FSDT clearly stated that they'll now work on JFK and afterwards on DFW.
Why don't you ask ImagineSim? After they release Atlanta, they maybe continue with that (if there are enough folks who want this airport.)
 :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:49:19 am by thepilot »

JBU

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 11:09:38 pm »
Yea I know what you mean I will be glad to see DFW too. But I thought i might throw it out there b/c I'd rather wait till August just to even here FSDT consider FLL compared to having Imagine have it by August. :)

FLL_Spotter

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:17:03 am »
Thanks JBU, i would also like to add that FLL has been overlooked too many times. FLL is the place to be I go spotting there every 2 weeks. I would love to see this airport in action. As to imaginesim they over look the main details such as runway textures and for Fly Tampa have you seen Miami at night? We cant seem to get thru to them on there forums.

rumpl_smooth_skin

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 01:20:46 am »
Wow guys, i thought i was the only one. KFLL by FSDT would be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I would definetly love to see this airport. Hopefully it'll work, we'll see!

CACTUS-LOV3R

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 02:47:42 am »
you know, these guys are right, i've been looking for a good FLL scenery for a while. If you guys made a FLL, that would be AMAZING....i would play anything for that!!!

JBU

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 03:47:35 am »
Atleast some people are with me for FLL. Anyone else in favor of this airport. Please speak up it would be a dream come true Im sure for alot of us out there.  ;D

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 05:52:23 am »
Thanks JBU, i would also like to add that FLL has been overlooked too many times. FLL is the place to be I go spotting there every 2 weeks. I would love to see this airport in action. As to imaginesim they over look the main details such as runway textures and for Fly Tampa have you seen Miami at night? We cant seem to get thru to them on there forums.

As someone that lives in Florida, I would like to see FLL done as well. However I can think of several others that deserve to made or remade before FLL.
You are right about imaginesim, they seem to produce a slightly better than freeware product at FSDT prices, and I can only hope that they are NOT the ones making Hong Kong. That airport deserves to be done by someone like FSDT, Sim-wings or FlyTampa. These guys are the best we have!!!!!
About FlyTampa's Miami; that scenery was state of the art when it came out back in 2003, and on top of that I would say that FlyTampa's Miami is far better than alot of the sceneries that are being release today (in the form of quality and support).       ;)
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

thepilot

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 05:08:06 pm »
If we all asked ImageSim, how could they refuse to make KFLL?
So let's go ahead, shall we  ;D

FLL_Spotter

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 07:09:37 pm »
As someone that lives in Florida, I would like to see FLL done as well. However I can think of several others that deserve to made or remade before FLL.

But them again it seems that the big payware companies allways seem to do Big airports. If this FLL scenery is made then the people on VATSIM would fly into there benifitting Miami ARTCC. Now Flight Zone is making overlooked airport such as Portland and Providence and will soon be making KJAX but it seems itr has been in production for a while. You can guarantee a profit from this  airport

JBU

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:11 pm »
 I could definetly see profit from this airport. I mean I was looking at the FT forum yesterday and customers asked a question and the response from fly tampa was just an a$$hole response. Unlike here at FSDT you have people who care to hear what you say. Not a company who claims there making some airport then doesnt follow through with it for another 2 years. And I would actually consider FLL a major airport. We both know its no JFK but it gets its diverse traffic and alot of i too.

thepilot

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 10:19:50 pm »
I could definetly see profit from this airport. I mean I was looking at the FT forum yesterday and customers asked a question and the response from fly tampa was just an a$$hole response. Unlike here at FSDT you have people who care to hear what you say. Not a company who claims there making some airport then doesnt follow through with it for another 2 years. And I would actually consider FLL a major airport. We both know its no JFK but it gets its diverse traffic and alot of i too.

No, it was a very cool one imo  ;D
better than just a simple 'no'...

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 11:29:16 pm »

But them again it seems that the big payware companies allways seem to do Big airports. If this FLL scenery is made then the people on VATSIM would fly into there benifitting Miami ARTCC. Now Flight Zone is making overlooked airport such as Portland and Providence and will soon be making KJAX but it seems itr has been in production for a while. You can guarantee a profit from this  airport

I am not trying to be rude with what I am about to say, but I can not think of another way to say it.

Regarding Flight Zone (better known as Flight Scenery).....ARE YOU NEW?????? They stopped making scenery to go make Airliner XP, which is dead also; or at least has the look of being dead.
Sorry if it comes across rude!!!!!    :)    The did make 2 great sceneries, but they have even stopped responding to support requests, and to there forum. Cloud 9 was never as bad as Flight Scenery.   :o

Jonathan

-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 11:32:00 pm »

No, it was a very cool one imo  ;D
better than just a simple 'no'...

I am the one that asked the question that you claim got an a$$hole response. I have no issues with there response. If you ever have any issues with any of there products, they are right there to help you. You might get a few sarcastic responses, but there stand behind there products better than anyone out there today.     ;D
Jonathan

-----------------------

FLL_Spotter

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 11:58:22 pm »
Well it looks like we have another scenery maker besides Flight Scenery then so my vote is for KFLL; Ft Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport