Author Topic: List of supported airplanes in GSX  (Read 348321 times)

Denzel

• FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Re: List of supported airplanes in GSX
« Reply #165 on: August 25, 2012, 01:45:34 pm »
Hi Umberto, i'm experiencing some troubles with the new QWBAE146 + GSX...I've configurated all the exits with Aircraft 3D editor tool and selected "BELT" as ULD and saved
But when i launch a debording sequence the "ULD Belt" doesn't appear...? same with "ULD AUTO"...

Already asked and answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7189.0

Thanx for replying i'm gonna see what i can do

Best regards
EX - FsFrance Project Mach 2 Concorde Team
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #166 on: August 25, 2012, 04:32:34 pm »
We added the Qualitywings Avro 70/85/100 in the most current Live Update. However, there will be no baggage loaders, only baggage trains, because this airplane cargo door is too low for our baggage loader vehicle.

Also, for similar reasons (passengers doors too low for the available GSX stairs), there won't be passenger stairs coming, so you'll have to use the airplane own Airstair (enabled with the QW control panel)

Denzel

« Reply #167 on: August 25, 2012, 07:42:45 pm »
We added the Qualitywings Avro 70/85/100 in the most current Live Update. However, there will be no baggage loaders, only baggage trains, because this airplane cargo door is too low for our baggage loader vehicle.

Also, for similar reasons (passengers doors too low for the available GSX stairs), there won't be passenger stairs coming, so you'll have to use the airplane own Airstair (enabled with the QW control panel)

Hi Umberto

That's what i saw yesterday, i've installed GSX v1.7 last night, but now i'm trying to tweak "Belt's sim.cfg" cuz i really want to use gsx with "146"
i know the vehicules won't be correctly aligned but it doesn't matter i just want to have the illusion
i know you said that "there won't be passenger stairs coming" but Let me tell you something..: Will you develop a compatible "convoyer belt" in the future?? that should be possible cuz AES belt match perfectly to the cargos doors...

Which vehicule match with convoyer belt in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc" i can't find it by myself
i think it's "FSDT_Baggage_Loader" but anyway i don't understand anything in the cfg, can you tell me which parameters i have to set to tweak or remove the constrains
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 08:07:21 pm by Denzel »
Ryzen 9 5900X + MSI B550 Unify-X + GTX 3080Ti + 32Go DDR4 3200Mhz + MSI MPG341CQR 34"" On Win10 64Bits

HoneyCom Alpha & Bravo Equiped + Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack + Occulus Quest 2

Denzel

« Reply #168 on: August 25, 2012, 08:16:45 pm »
This configuration with full gsx vehicule would be perfect

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2012, 11:25:22 am »
i know you said that "there won't be passenger stairs coming" but Let me tell you something..: Will you develop a compatible "convoyer belt" in the future??/

We'll surely do, and we need stairs that reach lower heights too.

that should be possible cuz AES belt match perfectly to the cargos doors...

That's not a meaningful comparison: if we used a simple animation like AES, it would have been fairly trivial to modify the belt loader to just go down a bit more. Since our belt loader is way more complex, with visible luggage, an human character that picks it up from the belt and move them to the baggage train, they must all be coordinated together, so it's way more complex to add an entirely new baggage loader in GSX, since it's without any doubt the most complex animation sequence we have.

i think it's "FSDT_Baggage_Loader" but anyway i don't understand anything in the cfg, can you tell me which parameters i have to set to tweak or remove the constrains

Yes, it's that one, but it would be easier to simply raise the doors of the airplane to be at least 1.2 m, the final effect will be the same.

However, I'll see if I can just tweak the baggage loader animation a bit, without disrupting all the rest, it's much better this way.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »
Have a look at this thread about the Avro:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7189.msg60549#msg60549

I found a way to tweak the belt loader to reach the Avro card doors without redoing all the animations.

You will need to download both the "GSX Vehicles Mini Update" linked there AND apply the very latest Live Update to get the fix. The loaders will appear at an angle, due to the limited space available around the airplane, but I think it's an acceptable solution.

If you customized the Avro yourself, it's best if you Reset the configuration with the Airplane configuration editor, otherwise you won't see our fixes.

Denzel

« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2012, 12:55:49 pm »
Have a look at this thread about the Avro:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7189.msg60549#msg60549

I found a way to tweak the belt loader to reach the Avro card doors without redoing all the animations.

You will need to download both the "GSX Vehicles Mini Update" linked there AND apply the very latest Live Update to get the fix. The loaders will appear at an angle, due to the limited space available around the airplane, but I think it's an acceptable solution.

If you customized the Avro yourself, it's best if you Reset the configuration with the Airplane configuration editor, otherwise you won't see our fixes.

Thanks Umberto i'm gonna check that as soon as possible
i'm really impatient to do my first flight ith the 146,humm between lszh and lsgg :-)

Denzel

« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2012, 12:16:04 pm »
Well done umberto

It works very well for me
Take off expected in 45min :-)

Regards

danwatto

« Reply #173 on: August 28, 2012, 12:29:57 pm »
Wow even J41 now is working with belt!  :o

No more compensation claims from baggage handlers  :D

R. Aranda S.

« Reply #174 on: September 03, 2012, 06:27:11 pm »
 I wanna use the CS Boeing 757-300 please, does anyone has those good codes? I really don't want to mess up anything or other plane's configuration.

sugdenh

« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2012, 02:17:13 pm »
Just before I buy the full version- does GSX work with any 3rd party airplane as long as it has the correct door information.  Can I check whether planes have the information required and is it possible to add this information?  I have read about some methods but is it certain/probable that I can get any plane to work.  Is there a program I can use to set door locations etc?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2012, 10:16:06 pm »
Just before I buy the full version- does GSX work with any 3rd party airplane as long as it has the correct door information.

Yes. But for some 3rd party airplanes that use non-standard door commands, it might be tricky to know which variables they used to control the doors animations.

Can I check whether planes have the information required and is it possible to add this information?

The list in this thread indicates all the airplanes already included in GSX.

Is there a program I can use to set door locations etc?

Everything you need to add a new supported airplane is included in GSX, which has a dedicated graphical editor. This is of course explained in the manual, which you can read even before purchasing (since the download is free) and you can add support for a new airplane and learn how to use the airplane editor, without purchasing it too, since GSX works entirely for free at any FSDT and Flightbeam airport and on a couple of Trial default airports too.

sugdenh

« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2012, 10:38:15 pm »
Thanks for your help! Will be lookin forward to adding gsx to the experience!

WilliamJSS

« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2012, 12:12:08 am »
Hello FSDT members and Devs.

I have a request if it would be possible.
Could we please look into getting the CookSky DC-9 supported for GSX? That would be great as this is my new favorite aircraft to fly.
Thank you for the consideration.

boilerbill

« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2012, 08:10:26 pm »
Hello FSDT members and Devs.

I have a request if it would be possible.
Could we please look into getting the CookSky DC-9 supported for GSX? That would be great as this is my new favorite aircraft to fly.
Thank you for the consideration.

No configuration file should be needed unless you want to change something. The DC-9 should work already as illustrated here...

In case your system doesn't have the correct configuration file, here is a copy of the default file that was created on my system:

[aircraft]
nosegear = 13.51
refueling = 1

[exit1]
pos = -1.60 11.47 0.39 0.00
code = 1

[exit2]
remove = 1

[exit3]
remove = 1

[exit4]
remove = 1

[service1]
pos = 1.56 11.50 0.39 0.00
code = 0

[service2]
remove = 1

[cargo1]
pos = 0.85 5.70 -0.68 0.00
code = 2
uldcode = BELT

[cargo2]
pos = 1.75 -7.25 -0.61 0.00
code = 2
uldcode = BELT
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium