Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

Help :(

(1/3) > >>

eirikc:
Hi have purchased GSX for about 15 minutes ago, but i cant see gsx in the addon window in fsx,, i have run the module and all but nothing.. what is wrong?

virtuali:
There's no GSX menu. You should only have the Addon Manager and the Couatl product menus. GSX is controlled entirely with a single Hotkey (CTRL+F12 by default, but you can change it)

eirikc:
thanks, but nothing happens when i press ctrl+f12 ? and i dont have the Couatl product menus in my fsx..

virtuali:

--- Quote from: eirikc on February 01, 2012, 11:15:21 am ---thanks, but nothing happens when i press ctrl+f12 ? and i dont have the Couatl product menus in my fsx..
--- End quote ---

Do you have the Addon Manager at least ? If yes, most likely explanation is the antivirus has blocked it, so you try this:

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Download and Install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check FSX starts correctly, and you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

eirikc:
Yes i have the addon manager, and i dont have antivirus software installed on my computer...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version